☁ Lilith's Song Of Icy Death - [Gabriel]

A/N: Sorrrrryy for the late updates. Exams killed me lol but no worries, I am alive!! Advance Merry Christmas to you all! I'll try to update every 3-5 days. Thank you so much for bearing with me. And oh, here are amazing fan arts! I can't post the others yet because wattpad's new feature will only be available to everyone by mid-january so I can only post one picture = one update.

Rest assured that the other art works will be posted, too. The next fan art will be from @cleoxopatra 

This fan art is from @Marytastic13 's friend. THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH <3 btw, what's the name of your friend?

unedited x

Enjoy!!! :)

- Athena

♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒ ♒

  ♒ ♒ ♒            

             "Why does it always have to be you?"

Lilith shrugged, her skin turning paler and paler every minute. Her body was becoming translucent with a burning blue flame right at her chest. It was as if she was the fire itself and as time passed by, that blue flame grew bigger, circulating around her veins and even her skin, completely covering her everything. One touch from Lilith and it could mean the end for Gabriel.

"I suppose you aren't called the mother of demons for nothing," Gabriel said in distaste.

She laughed out loud, her lips tainted with black shadows and her hair was styled in its own Empress royalty. It was about time Lilith showed her true powers. Long ago, Lucifer banned Lilith from using her demonic powers, said it was too powerful, and that it would be a waste of time and energy to contaminate it. From then on, no one really knew what she could do. Based from the previous wars, all she did was to be a decoration, an observer of some sort. Every one of them then assumed that she was actually a weakling – that Lucifer's banning was actually just a cover-up since he didn't want to be seen as weak, too.

Oh, how wrong they were. They should have never underestimated Lilith. Gabriel could now see how Lilith was like, and it was nothing like the stories they all tell. Lilith wasn't someone you pick a fight with.

"Curious, are you?" Her eyes. . . her eyes matched Malphas. And Gabriel loathed that.

She couldn't bear to look at her, with the same stormy gray eyes that Malphas had, with the same emptiness and hurricane, almost as if they both carried this world's miseries. Gabriel hated the fact that Lilith and Malphas shared the same pain, that she knew nothing about Malphas, that she couldn't help him, that she was just an archangel who ruined him.

"Where is he?"

Lilith's eyes flashed hot red. "I warned him. He belonged to me. Still, belongs to me, and yet he wouldn't look at me. Because of you!"

Gabriel raised her sword.

"Oh, I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"What would you have me do?"

"Do you really know me, Gabriel?" Lilith spat out, floating mid-air, turning the whole place black until she couldn't see where the others were. It was as the place was exclusively made for them. "No, you don't. My dearest husband told me: 'If I even see one tiny flicker of flame come out from you, I will have your empty, dead heart for dinner. And do you know what's worse than that? I will make you sing for eternity, of how I crushed your entire being, and then I will put a golden crown upon your skull.' You see, Lucifer would rather have me sitting next to his Throne in a pile of cracked bones than have my body warm him."