☁ Second Inner-Circle of Hell: Tick-Tock - [Gabriel]

☁ Second Inner-Circle of Hell: Tick-Tock – [Gabriel]

a/n; hiiiii! here's an update! Thank you so much for waiting. You guys are the best! I love you all

Have something to share? Tweet me up on twitter @NicAthena

Hi rin po sa mga pinoy na nagbabasa nito. Thanks! x

p.s. here's a trailer for defying gravity that my sister made (she's just messing around, honestly) and the video's a little bit blurry but oh well cheers to my 11 yrs. old sister for making it!~

-unedited

-athena

♒    ♒   ♒   ♒   ♒   ♒ 

 Gabriel was in a hurry. Lucifer warned her about this, that they were racing against the clock. She had a lot to worry about; Lucifer, Michael, Malphas, this battle and many more. She was trying to figure out what Lucifer was trying to achieve. If he would be able to change himself into a greater Archangel, then what would happen next?

She didn't want to think about it, but something was missing. She needed a bigger picture of everything. In any case, Lucifer's plan was working. . . not unless she gets to Michael.

But something irked her.

Why didn't Lucifer finish her off? Lucifer could have done more damage to her ethereal being than just simply extract her divinity. Was he that confident of Malphas?

 Malphas. She had to figure him out. She needed him. But he wouldn't listen to her. Malphas loved hell too much to listen to anyone. And Gabriel knew she had to be careful around him.

Unbidden, her eyes trailed to Malphas, which was a mistake because he was staring at her with intensity, as if he was taking her in, memorizing every bit part of her and she felt naked, not body-naked, but soul-naked. It was eccentric. The way he stared at her made everything charge with electricity and tension, as if he was negative and she was positive and combining them together would make a huge explosion. Instead of scrutinizing him, Gabriel looked away, uneasy.

They were in The Carriage, summoned as usual by Malphas. The other demon children were by the footman, and she wondered then how they would be able to fit there. Nonetheless, it was better than having been secluded alone with Malphas again.

Malphas explained that the travelling time to the next Inner-Circle was short. It would only take about five minutes as a mysterious power surrounded the place. True enough, after a few minutes, The Carriage halted.

The skeleton man opened up the door for us. He bowed and went back in front.

Malphas smiled at her. "Ladies first."

She knew that he was planning something again. She didn't want to dwell on her thoughts anymore so she stepped out of The Carriage and breathed out. The whole place was covered with entire darkness, and that didn't surprise her. What surprised her was the number of grandfather clocks surrounding them. Each clock had a different reading but the ticking sound was so loud it echoed and bounced off the walls.