Chapter 2

6 months before Wednesday
Hi class my name is Mr. Quinley but you can call me Mr. Q. I am your construction teacher for the last nine weeks of school. Did you guys all have cooking last quarter. All my classmates said yes. I loved cooking class and I missed it because the teacher was really cool and the class was fun. The teacher started talking about the class and going over the rules. I stopped paying attention because I really didn't care. I started daydreaming when my best friend poked me and whispered don't you think the new teacher is kinda Qute. I started laughing and everyone turned and looked at me. The teacher asked me what was so funny and I replied nothing. He asked me my last name and I said Felicia. He looked at his attendance sheet and said their is no last name Felicia. What's your first name and I replied Bye. He said Bye Felicia and I said that my que got to go and then I walked out of class. I heard all the kids laughing and Mr Q try to get them to be quiet. I heard from one of the walkie talkies to be on the lookout for me because I had walked out of class. I was good at dodging the deans assistants and it usually takes them 10 minutes to catch me but today I was thinking about how cute the teacher really was and I was caught almost instantly. I knew that I was going to have to go to the time out room but it wasn't the first time and it certainly wouldn't be the last. I actually liked the timeout room because this hour Mr. Evanko would be in there and I had a crush on him. I walked into the room and Mr. Evanko said do you want to hang out with me so much that you get into trouble just to see me. I tried my best not to blush and said no I'm just a troublemaker. He asked what I did this time and I told him and he said that's actually really funny but you need to start acting better especially if you want to do swimming with me next year.