Chapter 1

Real time
You've come a long way Angel and I'm happy that you finally submitted to me. Thank you master I love submitting to you and I'm here for your pleasure. Do you remember the first time we met Angel my master asked. I thought it was a kind of a random question but I said yes we met the first day of your construction class and I walked out of it. No we met before that. I first met and talked to you in your math class don't you remember that replied my master.

Flashback Angel's POV
Ms. Majors why do I have to take these stupid tests if I already know this stuff. Because Angel you have to prove to other people you know it replied my teacher. I had already finished my test and some people were only on the second problem I hated that these kids were so slow because now I was going to be bored the rest of the class. I heard someone call my name and I looked around and my teacher called my name again. Sorry Ms. Majors what were you saying. I asked if you could watch the class I have to go drop some stuff off at the office and talk to a parent down the there. Sure I said I didn't mind and I liked being charge I was always in charge when she left. Just make sure no one talks or cheats I'll be back in about 20 mins. OK I replied but I obviously knew that people were going to cheat and talk once she left. About 10 mins after she left an adult I had never seen before walked in and asked me where Ms. Majors was and I told him she was probably in the office but she will be back soon you can wait here if you want to. He said OK and I asked him what his name was and he said Mr. Quinley. He asked me my name and I told him. Do you work here Q. It's Mr. Quinley or Mr. Q not Q he replied. Well you didn't answer my question Q do you or not. I'm not going to answer your question because you are being disrespectful he replied. Me disrespectful never I sarcastically replied. Then he said you know what when Ms. Majors gets back I'm going to tell her to punish you. No I'm sorry Mr. Q please don't tell Ms. Majors. Don't tell me what asked my teacher as she walked into the classroom. Well I was just telling Angel about how when I was younger when I misbehaved and was disrespectful to a teacher I would get spanked by the teacher and how I wish we could still do that because maybe then some of these kids wouldn't act out as he said that he looked at me.

Flashback Q POV

I was just coming back from my break when I remembered I had lent Ms. Majors a drill so I decided to stop by her classroom and pick it up. When I got into her room I saw a student with blue hair sitting by her desk but I didn't see her. I asked the girl where Ms. Majors was and she told me she was probably in the office but she would be back soon and I could wait in her room. I decided to wait because I would probably forget about it. The girl asked me her name and I told her. I asked her what her name was and she told me it was Angel. I tried to remember if I had her in my class or not. I figured I didn't because I would have remembered a blue haired girl. Just as I was about to ask hr if she would have my class next quarter she asked me if I worked here but she had called me Q not Mr. Quinley or Mr. Q which I found disrespectful. I told her its Mr. Quinley or Mr. Q not Q. I figured maybe she had just forgotten the Mr on accident so I figured I'd let it slide. She then said well you didn't answer my question Q do you or not. I told her I wasn't going to answer her question because she was being disrespectful. Then she used sarcasm on me and I told her I was going to have Ms. Majors punish her and she asked me not to tell Ms. Majors and then Ms. Majors walked and she asked what did Angel not want me to tell her and I told her about how teachers could spank us and how I wished we could still do that and I as I said it I made sure to look at her. Her face got red and I couldn't tell if she wants angry or embarrassed. I didn't care I just wanted to punish her myself with a couple of spankings.