Chapter 5 ~ Love Is War

Hey, if you guys read this story do comment and vote this story I won't mad just comment :-)

This chapter done by me and my bestfriend @NurRosdi. First fanfic we do about Gale story. We do this story when we at school! Enjoy. ^_^

Chapter 5 : Love is War

The next day

Levy woke up and open her eyes slowly and she sit at the bed and groaned.

"Uh, tired" She stretched her hand and look at the table lamp and she saw a note. She pick it up and read the note.

Levy,

Shrimp, come and find me, I'm on a mission now.. At the Dark Forest behind the old building. Before 12 midnight.

From : Gajeel Redfox

Levy shocked "Oh my he must in danger" she quickly go shower.

●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤○¤●¤

=Dark Forest=

Man 1 : Gajeel, are you sure that Levy would come?

Gajeel : (nervous) I'm sure but do I really need to fight with her?

Man 1 : Of course! She is our enemy! Now prepare the trap.

Gajeel feel guilty.

~=~

=Later, Levy come to the Dark Forest=

Levy : Gajeel!!? Where are you Gajeel??!

Gajeel : (hide behind the tree) I'm here! Help!

Levy : (Run towards to the tree) Oh my gosh Gajeel, I though you were in danger. Are you okay?

Gajeel : I'm sorry Levy...I need to do my mission..

Levy : What mission?

Gajeel : (look down) To fight with you... but I'm sorry.

Levy : Don't lie Gajeel..

Gajeel : I'm not lying!

Suddenly Man 1 appear

Man 1 : Well good job Gajeel.. What a nice trap! (laugh evilly)

Gajeel : I told you that I'm not sure about this...

Man 1 : Be sure Gajeel! Don't just fight with her, kill her!!

Levy : Fine! Gajeel fight me now. Because I knew it, you hate me very much Gajeel you hate me!!!! You never love me at all! That's why you take this stupid mission!

Gajeel : Levy....I'm sorry...

Then, Gajeel begin to fight with Levy and later, Levy lose the fight and she fainted.

Man 1 : Good job Gajeel, here are your diamonds (give to Gajeel)

Gajeel : Thank you(take the diamond and pick Levy up and go to his house)

¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○¤○

Two weeks later..

Levy woke up and open her eyes and look around.

Levy : Where am I?

Then Levy saw a letter again at the desk and Levy take it.

Dear shrimp, I saw you fainted so I send you back home, Don't come and find me...

Love,
Gajeel.

Levy : (rush call Gajeel but his phone is switch off)

Gajeel : (talk with man 1) Hmm...it's my fault, I attack her that day, she do really hate me. (sad)

Man 1 : You do a great job Gajeel. You have to fight her although she is your girlfriend, she is our enemy, I want you to kill her this time!

Gajeel : WHAT! YOU'RE CRAZY?

Man 1 : No, if you don't want to make this mission perfectly, you have to give my diamond back. (smile)

Gajeel staring at him angrily and thinking.

Gajeel : Fine! I will do it.

Man 1 : Great, ask her to come here before midnight..(laugh evily)

As the Man 1 walk away, Gajeel feel guilty and quikly call Levy and tell her to come over.

△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚△˚

That evening..

Levy walk towards Gajeel.

Gajeel : Baby, listen carefully, my boss is not here now, and I want to tell you something.

Levy : What is it?

Gajeel : I will pretend to fight with you until you fainted. You know a trick right? If my boss think I already kill you, that's mean I can keep my diamonds. Lastly, we try to kill him okay?

Levy just look at Gajeel and she look nervous.

Levy : But I'm scared...

Gajeel hug Levy and kiss her forehead.

Gajeel : Trust me baby, now get ready..

Levy : Okay!

Time to kill that brat!

-*-*-*-*-*-

Words count : 675 words

Hey, thanks for review this story, sorry it takes a long time to update. Keep reading.

Thanks for reading, I'm appreciate it.

Do comment and vote it you're always welcomed to comment and vote this story. Keep reading.