"A marriage between two boys?" Kureto sighed. "Looks like they pulled out a gureshin on us."

"And what is the meaning of that?" Guren asked.

"This is really troublesome." Kureto said. "Anyway, I'm leaving the care of the boy to you three. Take care of it." Kureto waved and left.

"Damn him, trying to get out of this." Guren cursed. "Where is the brat anyways?"

"Outside mingling with the other kids." Mahiru turned to the window, she could see the figured of the kids together. "It'd be nice if he made friends with them."

"Dammit, what are you doing?' Guren asked.

"I'm tired Guren." Shinya said while hugging Guren from behind. "Let's go to bed."

"You pervert, let go." Guren tried shaking Shinya off him. "Why do you always have yo be so insatiable? As if last night wasn't enough."

Mahiru stared at both boys with annoyance written all over her face.

"Could you two not do that right in front of me." She said as they looked at her. Shinya could not help but smirk.

"My my aren't we jealous?" He said.

"As if." She snapped at him. "As if I'd be jealous of your stupid relationship."

"Geez, that was harsh." Shinya said. Guren gave a cold stare to Mahiru which she returned. It was almost they were fighting a fierce battle but they were using their eyes. "Guren." Shinya called as Guren turned to him. "The bed offer still stands." He said with a sweet smile.

"OK fine.." Guren sighed.

"Yeah!!" Shinya jumped on Guren. "Carry me my love." Guren complied and carried Shinya bridal style. "Well bye Mahiru, Guren and I are going to exploit our stupid relationship to the fullest." Shinya waved as he and Guren left Mahiru alone.

Mahiru watched them leave, she wanted to call them back, she wanted to apologize, she didn't mean it, her jealousy just got the best of her. "I'm sorry." She whispered as a tear drop fell from her eyes.

"Mahiru?" A voice called as Mahiru turned to the person.

"Sayuri?"

Laughter filled the whole air, a young boy wearing glasses was currently rolling on the floor at the moment, laughing his face off.

"Kimizuki stop it." Shinoa said.

"It's not funny." Yuu yelled.

"What part isn't?" Kimizuki laughed. "You're going to marry another guy." The young boy continued laughing.

"Nii-san." A smaller girl called.

"Kimizuki, you're being rude." Yoichi scolded. "What if Tepes-san hears?" They all turned to Michaela who was a few meters away from them, sitting all alone in the grass.

"Should we invite him over?" Shinoa asked.

"Why should we?" Mitsuba asked.

"Because Mitsu, it would be the right thing to do." Shinoa smiled. "After all he is going to be Yuu-san's future hubby." Shinoa turned to Yuu. "Thanks again Yuu-san, but I really do feel bad about this."

"You should." Kimizuki said. "Afterall, he was initially supposed to be your fiancé."

"I don't like him." Mitsuba said.

"That's ok, I'm sure he doesn't like you either." Shinoa said. "We should try and make friends with him, even though he's a vampire and hates humans, we should try."