Chapter 29

Whoa dang on chapter 29!!!!!!!! Lol sorry when I was like "wow wouldn't be here without all them great She's My Kinda Crazy readers!" SO thanks yall it means alot. 

Brantley's POV

I lay awake in bed while Jess is softly snorin' at my side. Sylo sound asleep at the foot of the bed too. Cool Georgia air blowin' through the house with a bird chirpin' here and there. See these are the days to live for. These times make me feel great to be alive and feel great to have Jess as mine. I'm happy to have her and to be where I am. Also happy to be havin me some lil boys runnin' around the house. What more could I ask for?

I look down at Jess and she is still sound asleep. Figure I'll let her sleep and I'll do the mornin' stuff and other thangs. I carefully slide out of the bed and walk out with Sylo. I let him out and feed him while also makin' a thang of coffee. I stand at the table and look at all the papers and weddin' stuff. Lookin' at everything Jess seems like she got it figured out. I know neither of us don't want a big behind weddin' and don't want it public. What looks like all needs to be done is the dress fittin' stuff shenanigans and actually settin' it up and gettin hitched. 

Thinkin' 'bout yesterday what Jess said 'bout a "gender reveal". I mean that don't sound bad actually. Especially what she has planned for it. Boots, horse, balloon, farm. Sounds good to me. Maybe we can make that our plan today.

I know Jessica loves her farm. That's her life right there and I actually like that and wanna do that. Hell maybe even get our kids into it. But we can't keep waistin' gas to go from Georgia to South Carolina all the damn time. And puttin' all of that on Chris and Ali don't seem fair at all. So maybe I can fix that problem. Make it a weddin' gift I guess. Yeah, I'll clear some land or get just a few for her and the farm. 

Well we got twin boys on the way and they need a place to sleep. I have 4 extra rooms. 3 are guest rooms. So just take the guest stuff out of those and fix up one for the boys. When they get older can split them up. And actually I have some nice stuff thought out for the boys room. Have it like a hunter-biker- farmer type thang. Either way I'm gettin Harley Davidson on them kids are in their rooms. Shit they're my kids they gonna have a damn good wild side on them like me.

Ok so we can add that to our to-do list today too. Hardware store, baby shop, and the farm. Sounds good.

Damn all this is becomin' real and fast. 

After all this thinkin' and plannin' and stuff I can't help but laugh. This is comin' fast but it's damn good.

"Mornin'." Jessica says tiredly wrappin' her arms around my bare torso.

"Aye babygirl." I say turnin' to kiss the top of her head. "hungry?"

"I'm eatin' for three,  the answer is yes." And I can't help to chuckle at her. 

"Alright. We don't have much here so we shall just go somewhere. We gotta go out today anyways." I say puttin' my cup of coffee down and wrappin' my arms around her.

"Ok. But just out of curiosity where do where all we goin'?"

"Well gotta get you fed and the Jr.s fed, go to hardware store to look at paint, go look at cribs and baby stuff, pick up pairs of boots and head down to the farm to get that picture.  And maybe go somewhere else."

"Hm, see that you have been thinkin' while I was sleepin'" she looks up at me smilin',

"Yes ma'am I have now go get your pretty lil ass dressed so we can go." I say smakin' her ass. She puts her hands up in surrender and walks back down the hall to the bedroom. Put my mug in the dishwasher and made my way to the room.