Chapter 28 Wedding Planning- 2

Couple weeks later

So Brantley and I are going to get the ultrasound done today. Can finally tell what my babies gonna be!! Brantley can't stop fidgeting. Think he's more excited than I am.

But first things first, we gotta do some more stuff for the wedding. I'm so excited that I'm getting married. Especially to Mr.Brantley Gilbert! Can finally call that biker, hard ass man mine.

So while Brantley is fidgeting I'm trying to figure out a date and wedding dress and stuff like that. Brantley said to leave him to the budget, had to put up a fight on that but obviously I lost. He also said he got the photographer covered too. So I guess I'm workin on where it's gonna be at.

"Babe." I say nudging Brantley.

"Hmm.?" He looks up from his computer at me.

"Where do you want the wedding to be at?" I ask drumming the pen on my knee.

"Ol' man Johnson's farm. He has a big piece of land. A lot of it doesn't have anything on it so we can have the weddin there." He said runnin his hand along his beard.

"Call him and ask him please before I find somethin else." I say and he nods gettin his phone out. Brantley gets up and walks out on to the porch. Lord that booty.

Ok focus Jessica!

Who ever said that planning a wedding is easy was on drugs cause it's not. I'm startin to get a headache from this and we barley have done anything.

So I picked out my dress and the bridesmaids dresses and shoes. I mean boots. Kinda figured somethin out for the guys to wear. Even found somethin cute for Kaylee, Bradley, and Tristan to wear.

"Jessica! Throw on your shoes and my hoodie and get in the truck!" Brantley hollers throwin on his boots and hat. Almost falling in the process.

"Why? What's wrong?" I ask putting the pad and pen on the coffee table.

"We're gonna be late for the appointment." He says lookin for his keys.

"Shit." I cuss and put my black nikes on and grab his black hoodie that was on the couch. Grey yoga pants, Nike, babe's hoodie and bun are appropriate for a pregnant woman going to a ultra sound right? Well I damn hope so cause that's what we're doin!

I follow Brantley out the door to his truck, since it's lower than mine, and we go on to town.

If Brantley is driving like a bad out of hell to get to a ultrasound I wonder how his drivin goin to be when the babies are comin. Yeeaa were gonna get a ticket for that.

We get there in like minutes and have to wait for a few. So Brantley and I sit there in the quiet waitin room. Waiting. Patience is a virtue.

"Jessica and Brantley y'all can come on back." A lil lady shorter than me comes out and says. Brantley and I get up and follow her through a series of doors to finally get to a small room with a lot of equipment. "Doctor Bailey will be in shortly for y'all." She says and I smile and nod at her.

I sit on the bed thingy there and Brantley stands next to me. I look up to notice him starin at me with a shit eatin grin on his face.

"What's that grin for huh?" I ask nudging him.

"I'm gonna be a daddy and husband." He says with a grin growin into a full out smile.

"Yes you are." I say giggling.

"Okay who's ready to find out the gender?" Dr. Bailey says comin in.

"Yes ma'am." Brantley and I say at the same time.

Dr. Bailey goes through all the all questions and check over stuff first.

"Ok. Can Miss Jessica can you please lay down and pull up your shirt?" She asks gettin a tube out and the machine. I do what she asked and she puts the gel stuff on my stomach. And man it was cold!!

"Sorry bout it bein cold." She says putting it away. She turns the monitor on and puts the thing on my stomach and starts to move it around. "The babies look perfectly healthy. And the gender for both are... You ready?"

"Yes ma'am." Brantley and I say.

"You have twin boys. Congratulations Mr. And Mrs. Gilbert." She says printing off the ultra sound and cleaning everything up.

I look up and smile up to Brantley. He had the biggest smile ever right now.

"Ok y'all are all set I'll see y'all next month." Dr. Bailey says giving me the papers. I get up and pull my shirt down and grab Brantley's hand. We walk out to the front desk and schedule another appointment. We walk out to the truck and sit there lookin at the pictures.

"Should we ride over to mamas and show her?" He asks looking up and giving me the picture.

"Why don't we do a gender reveal picture?"

"Like what?"

"Get a pair of lil cowboy boots and a blue ballon and Dixie. Can take it out on the farm." I suggest.

"Yea we can do that. First thing first food. I know your hungry." He says startin the truck and pullin out of the parrkin lot.

We go get some food and head back home. We do a lil more planning and get some stuff done around the house. Both of us have been lookin up stuff for the babies and startin a list on what we will need. I have already planned out stuff for the baby room.

While doin all that Brantley helped me make dinner, and we made a big mess but it was funny. Got everything cleaned up and decided to take a shower. What I didn't expect was somebody to join me in the shower. But damn it was good. After Brantley and I shower we both lay in bed. Him only in boxers and me in underwear and his shirt. These are the best nights, just layin with him. At that both of start to doze off in each other's arms.

Happy thanksgiving y'all! I hope y'all are having a great day!! So this is my treat to y'all, hope y'all like it! Lol. I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while, been busy with some stuff. I have been workin on the sequel and have been changin my mind on it a lot on what it's gonna be about, but trust me y'all will love the endin of this and will love the sequel. And I have no idea what a pregnancy is like cause I have never been pregnant but if one of y'all have please text me cause I'm just goin off of books that I have read on that haha. Please like and comment it means a lot. Ope y'all have a great turkey day!! Love y'all!! -Lil Duckboot