Chapter 27 Wedding Planning-1

Jessica's POV

"Now did I hear correctly in Brantley's lil speech that you're pregnant?" Ali, my brothers wife, asked.

"Yeea." I say leaning back into Brantley.

"Whoa. I'm your best friend and you didn't tell me you were pregnant?!" Josie half yelled at me.

"I was going to tell you. And all y'all." I say gesturing to Ali, Josie, Becky, and my mom.

This mornin' my mom, Brantley's mom, Josie, and Ali met me and Brantley at the house to plan out the wedding. Thank god my mom and Becky are here 'cause Brantley and I have no idea how to plan a wedding. Since Josie and Ali are helping plan my wedding and baby shower I'm helping them plan their baby showers. But right now I feel bad for Brantley 'cause he's with 3 pregnant women and 2 moms.

Ali is having a lil boy and I can't tell if my brother or her is more excited about it. Josie is probably going to have a lil girl. I hope so I bet money on that! But her and Kolby are very excited.

"Ok. Ok, y'all can discuss that later. So Jess, Brant have y'all decided on who's gunna be at y'all's weddin?" Becky asked.

"Lil bit of my friends, lil bit of your friends, good bit of family?" Brantley asks looking at me.

"Fine with me." I say. "Josie can you hand me that pad and pen?" I ask pointing to the one next to her. She tosses it to me. "Okay Josie you're my maid of honor and Ali you can be the brides maid that stands behind the maid of honor. What if we talk Jason and Sam into having the boys and Keeley in the wedding?" I ask looking at Brantley. He does a slight nod and whips out his phone to I assume text Jason.

"Are you gunna make this wedding public or not?" My mom asked.

"Not public." Brantley said quickly and shaking his head. My mom nodded in response and went back to what she was doing.

So for the friends and family on my side I started to write down names.

Sam Bishop
Mary Taylor
Ashley Wayne

Bradley & Tristan~ in the wedding
Keeley Aldean~ in the wedding?
Ali Newton~ Brides maid 1
Josie McGrew~ Maid of honor
Jessica Aldean~ Brides maid 2
Kayla Anderson~ Brides maid 3

"-you cool with that?" Brantley asks looking at me.

"Whoa wait can you repeat that please?" I ask very confused.

"I'm getting you in the club, you cool with that?" He asks with a slight smile.

"Yes that's fine." I respond with a smile. "Here you write down some names." I say giving him the pad and pen. He writes down some names very quickly.

Kolby Gilbert~ Best man
Chris Newton~ grooms man 1
Jason Aldean~ grooms man 2
Mike McNerny~ grooms man 3

"Jason said yes that he'll be in weddin and that Keeley can." He said giving me the pad and pen back. I nodded in response and texted my brides maids to see if their cool with it. They all messaged back "YES!!" So that's all set.

"Can we go get food?" Josie asked making everybody laugh.

"Get the guys we'll go out." Brantley said standing up and holding his hand out for me.

"Give it a couple months you'll definitely have to help me up." I said smilin at him.

"I got you covered." He said flexing. I laughed at his response while he snaked an arm around me.

"BBQ?" Brantley asked.

"Hell yes!" All of us said laughing.

Ali and Josie get in Ali's Tahoe, Becky and mom get in Becky's suburban while Brantley and I get his truck. Which his truck is awesome! Blacked out Ford lookin real nice with him in it.

We all load up and head into town to get some food.

"So do you think it's a boy or girl?" Brantley asks switching his hand on the wheel to have his other hand on my knee.

"Both are boys." I say putting my hand on the top of his.

"How'd you know?" He asks taking glances between me and the road.

"I can tell. There not doing much but I have a feelin there gunna give me hell through this pregnancy." He just starts laughin at my response.

We roll up to the restaurant and park next to the guys. The girls meet up with there men and we all go in. We put in our orders and we talk.

"So Kolby your my best man. Ain't no if ands buts about it. But Chris you wanna be one of the groomsman?" Brantley asked looking at Chris.

"Yea man I'll totally do it." He said with a smile.

The whole time at lunch we laughed and joked around. Even shared some stories. And man Becky has a lot of em from when Brantley was younger. A good bit of the time it was hard to concentrate on the conversation goin on because Brantley had his hand on my knee slowly making its way up my thigh.

After lunch Brantley and I make it back home and I solve the problem I started of his in the truck. Took care of it many times. After that Brantley and I were cuddling in bed.

"I didn't hurt the babies or you durin the problem solvin did I?" Brantley asks with concern laced in his voice.

"No you didn't. Why?" I ask running my hand up and down his arm.

"Cause I don't want to hurt you or the kids. My job is to protect y'all not hurt y'all."

"You won't hurt us I promise." I said snuggling closer to him.

"I love you Jessica." He said kissing the crown of my head.

"I love you too Brantley." I said kissing his bare chest.

At that both of us were out.

I'm sorry that I haven't updated on any of my stories in a while. I have been workin on the sequel to this book. So when this one is done that one will be up for y'all! I hope y'all like this update, please like and comment!!
*if anyone has been through marriage or planning a wedding can you please message me???*
Thanks y'all!! :)