Prologue

My name is Angel and this is the story of how I went from a rebellious teen who was very disrespectful to a submissive girl who liked to please her master. I met my master at the end of my sophomore year at this school for people who failed most of their classes freshman year. The school is to catch me up on my credits so I can graduate on time. I only failed because I didn't do any of my homework because i thought homework was a waste of time. I was smart because I would always get A's on all of my tests. At my old school I was in all honors classes so I didn't get in trouble because I was always busy with school work. When I found out at the end of the year that I had to go to the special school for my sophomore year I was mad because everyone said it was like prison there. When school started back up they told us on the first day of school that in September we would have to start wearing uniforms. I didn't mind because at least I wouldn't have to spend forever deciding what to wear. It was like my old school but a lot smaller and all the teachers seemed nice and my U.S. History teacher Mr. Evanko was kind of cute. They explained our schedules and told us that we had an elective class that would switch every nine weeks. I was excited because it wasn't as bad as people made it seem maybe I would even really like it. All my life I had been well behaved and hardly ever got in trouble but as the year went on the kids at the school start influencing me and I started to act out and was considered the class clown. I only behaved in 2 classes math class because the teacher didn't mess around and cooking class because it was the most fun class. I only had cooking for 9 weeks because it was an intro elective class then I had to take construction which is where I met my master.