"Bullshit." I muttered. He sighs frustrated now. Then he wraps his arms around my waist and walks me through the hall. I tried to elbow him but he saw it coming and grabbed my wrists, keeping me trapped.

"Look, Aaron. I will not hurt you."

"Your about to rape me."

He stops midway and grabs my chin, forcing me to look in his eyes. "No I'm not... I saw what Rick did to you. With my own eyes. I could never do that to... Anyone. I know I've made mistakes... Buy I'm trying to fix them. Espically with you."

"What are you about to do then?" I mumbled, the look in his eyes convincing me that he's telling the truth.

"I have to get you out of here. You and Aiden both. I know you probably won't forgive me for what I've done even if I do that. And I get it. But you know how I feel about you now. I love you, Aaron... And I want to show you that. I'm going to protect you now. I'm going to save you. And yea, I'm aware you wont love me back. But I don't care. Not anymore."

I should my eyes away from him. "Thank you, Kendall." He softly grabs my chin again. He lightly smiles. "Don't. Now come on, we've got to figure a way to get you and Aiden out of here without Rick knowing."

He cuts the rope off my wrists and grabs one of my hands, pulling me to an empty room.

He shuts and locks the door. "Okay. So we are pretty much in the middle of no where. No signal. No building for miles." I pulled my hand out of his grip and hug myself, nodding. "Yea. I kinda picked up on that."

He walked over and sat on the edge of a bed. "Rick is parked out in the back, right under where his room is. I've been paying close attention to him and have taken notes. He goes to his room around twelve but doesn't actually go to sleep until two. So it shouldn't be too hard to escape. We just have to sneak into his office once he's asleep and get your cars keys and gun."

"You don't have yours anymore?" He shook his head. "No. He took it."

"Why?"

He shrugs. "I don't know. But I think he suspects something. So if we don't leave soon, we're screwed."

I nod, tightening my arms around myself as the cool air hits me. He stands. "Are you cold?"

I shake my head automatically. "No. I'm fine." He walks towards me, slipping off his jacket. He places it around my shoulders. "You're cold, Aaron." I sigh, slipping my arms through the sleeves. "Thanks."

"Do you want to sleep until its time? You've got a couple hours," I nod, my eyelids feeling heavy. "Come on," he wraps his arms around my shoulders and walks me towards the bed. He softly sits me know the edge and pulls down the covers. I slid in and he pulls them back up, over me.

I roll onto my side. "Kendall?"

He pushes a strand of hair behind my ear. "Hm?" I lightly close my eyes. "Thank you for helping us... I forgive you."

And with that, I lost conciseness.

~|~|~

"Aaron? Aaron wake up. Come on, we've got to leave. Now." I slowly open my eyes and see Kendall looking down at me, a worried expression.