1~ Squad

Malayia woke up the next morning anticipating the phone call from her best friend, as she waited she decided to leave her comfortable place in her bed and go into the living room.

In the livigroom two of Malayia's boy cousins and some of their friends sat on the couches watching cartoons as she walked in.

"Good morning cuzzo," her cousin Chris greeted her as she entered.

Even though Malayia had recently met her cousins it felt as if they'd known each other all their lives. They treat Malayia like one of their friends but protect her like a little sister.

"Morning y'all," she replied with sleep still in her voice.

"Aye we gonna leave in like ten minutes so you better hurry and get dressed," her other cousin Kye warned her.

Malayia took her cousins warning knowing he doesn't play around, ten minutes means ten minutes. She hurriedly went back into her room to get dressed for the day.

Rambo
They begging for mercy like the lambo
No they told me kill em all goddamn though
I know they wann see me fall, Look where I am though
On two feet that's where I stand though
I'm as humble as they come but boy you fuckin with the wrong one

Malayia sang along to the music as it flowed from her phones speaker. She looked through her closet contemplating on what to wear.

"Aye dawg, you ain't tell me ya cousin was fine as hell," Kamarion spoke as soon as Malayia left the room.

"Bruh that's what I'm saying!" Their friend, Zay, agreed.

"Y'all nigga's needa go on somewhere with allat," Kye told his friends.

"I'll tell you where I could go with it right into to her-"

"Nigga!" Chris cut Zay off before he could finish his sentence. "You ain't gone take it no where or do nothing with her." He defended his little cousin.

After ten minutes Malayia finally decided on an outfit, a grey t-shirt with the words Fresh Princess across the front in pink and green letters, a pair of dark denim skinny jeans, and grey timbs.

When she finally walked into the living room the boys were already in the car waiting on her. Malayia locked the big wooden door, securing the house before she hoped into the car with her cousins.

"Bruh its about damn time you came out. Next time you'll get left, witcha slow self," Zay told Malayia once she was in the car.

"Bruh who are you? I don't even know you. How're you gonna be threating me and you don't even know me?" Malayia responded with attitude.

"Man whatever. But I'm Zay, ya cousin's bestfriend," he introduced himself to her.

"Nah I'm they bestfriend, betta recognize boy," Kamarion spoke up.

"Kam, they don't even like you! They talk 'bout you all the time," Zay argued.

Malayia couldn't help but laughed at how childish they sounded arguing.

"You know what? Its all good you can be they best friend I'll just be lil mama's bestfriend instead. Right shawty?" Kamarion said to Malayia.

"Yep. I'm better than those nigga's anyway," she stuck her tongue out at Zay, who is now pouting. "Whatcha pouting for Zay?"

Zay smacked his lips, "Man you stole my bestfriend. You know she was gonna be mine first," he directed his attention to Kamarion.

Before anyone could reply they pulled up to McDonald's.

"Omg I'm starving!" Malayia announced as she realized she hasn't ate in two days.

Chris parked the car and everyone walked inside the McDonalds building ready to eat. As they all sat down with their food the boys looked at Malayia in amazement.

"Are you really gonna eat all of that?" Kamarion asked.

Malayia had three Mcgriddles, three hashbrowns, a muffin, and an orange juice.

"Yep."

After demolishing their food they all loaded back into Chris's car.

"Where are we going now?" Malayia asked while she checked her phone. There was no missed calls or texts from him.

"Back to your house. If your parents come home and your not there it's gonna be hell for you."

Chris pulled into the rocky gravel driveway of Malaysia's so called home. The house was old. The wood on the house was chipped and the paint was peeling off all around.

"Can you guys stay with me? I don't like being here alone,"Malayia whined to her cousins and her new bestfriends. They all got out the car and entered the house.

Later the boys decided that Malayia would be apart of their squad. Malayia felt a wave of relief knowing that she wouldn't have to go through the process of finding new friends.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Can yall see the picture of the boys?

Please excuse any mistakes. Vote and comment please.