AUTHOR'S NOTE VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ

Hello everyone! I have bad news! Wow its funny how I'm so cheerful about bad news lol. Anywhoo I have decided that....... I'M NOT GOING TO CONTINUE WRITING THIS BOOK! I know I'm SO SO SORRY but recently I haven't had much motivation for it. Once again I'm so sorry!!!! >_< But I have one ounce of good news! I will tell you what I was supposed to write now! I hope you enjoy it!

~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~^~

So Furea and her three friends finally make it into AKB! Yay! They meet six more girls that become their best friends and the 73rd Gen kenkyuuseis! Their names were Aoi Fujikawa who would become the next Asuka Kuramochi, Miwa Fujibayashi who would become the next Rie Kitahara, Madoka Kagamine who will become the next Aki Takajo, Ran Shizuka who will become the next Miho Miyazaki, and Karen Shimada who will become the next Sumire Sato. Furea is always left in the shadows because her best friend Mii-chan was better than her at everything and the center of their kenkyuusei team. After Mikako declares her rivalry on Furea during their first live concert she begins to try even more. She gets lots of jobs replacing the members like being one of Tomochin's backup dancers for Dear J, taking over Sasshi's center position in Koi Suru Fortune Cookie, and having a solo show for the song Soredemo Suki da yo. There is also her first senbatsu election in which she placed fourth and Mikako placed second. From stress she usually breaks down crying and later in the book her dad dies trying to protect her from a DES missile. She looses everything important to her then but was always supported by Takamina and she cries a lot and screams about how much stress she's under and loses her light. Then she becomes a successor and meets the original members. They have many fun adventures until her disappearance in which everyone is at loss. So that's about it!

Thank you ALL for reading and putting faith into this book! Also please check out my other Akb0048 Fanfiction Forgotten! Its really good and it has to do with the DES and the main character is the 4th (Type 4) Mayuyu! She is kidnapped by the DES and then goes back to AKB after two years. A lot happens so please read!
Anyways THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THIS BOOK! PLEASE READ THE OTHER BOOK I MENTIONED I'M SURE YOU'LL LIKE IT! I hope you enjoyed!

~CureBlossomGirl