The Player's First Crush

Start from the beginning

There was a part of me that loved being a player. I mean no responsibilities, no girlfriend drama. I don't have to act like I actually like her. I don't need to worry about getting them gifts, and keeping them happy for so long. But another part of me sometimes wanted a serious relationship, I don't know why. Serious relationships are only a headache.

I've broken so many hearts but I never feel bad. I mean they know im a player, they should see it coming.

I just shrugged it off and walked to my first class.

Annabelle:

"Wake up Anna"

"No"

"Anna, time for your new school"

"No"

"ANNABELLE GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED"

I opened my eyes shocked my mom will use that language, she hates all swear words with her life. But it wasn't my mom, it was my best friend.

"MELENIE" I shrieked and gave her a big hug. After I moved me and Melenie didn't get to see each other much, but we always remained best friends.

"Belles I missed you" She gave me another hug.

"I missed you too Mels"

Melenie is honestly gorgeous. She has flawless pale skin, perfect red hair. She's about 5'7" while Im 5'2". She had a perfect figure while mine was petite. She had nice dark eyes with gorgeous eyelashes, while I had a honey blonde eye colour and same colour for my hair. I was always kind of jealous of her. She got any guy she wanted, she went out with more guys than I can count. Not to mention her family is loaded, while mine have enough to get by. But she was still the best friend I could ask for. I met her when I was 11, I was still best friends with Daniel but when I pushed him away me and Mel got a lot closer.

"Anna, I don't care what you say your getting dressed up today. It's your first day of your new school and you have to look the part" She was going through my wardrobe seeing what I should wear. Though we are best friends we have  a lot of differences, this being one of them. I always wore casual clothing, while she got dolled up for everything.

I pulled out black skinny jeans and a baggy All Time Low tee and put them on.

"All Time Low, really?" Mel raised a perfectly groomed eyebrow.

"All Time Low kicks ass" I smiled. She ignored my comment and pulled out a biege dress my mom got me a while ago.

"Put this on" She threw the dress at me but I threw it back.

"No" I stood defiantly.

"Why not?" Mel whined like a baby.

"My clothes are fine"

She didn't say anything, but she knew she couldn't change my mind. I don't like to get all dressed up for school, I mean you go there to learn not a fashion show.

"Then let me fix the eagles nest you call hair"

I chuckled, but let her do my hair. It really looked horrible in the morning.

"So, hows Josh?" I asked while she was brushing my hair.

"Josh was so last week. Im with Luke now, you know Luke Hains?" She smiled.

Luke Hains. I remembered him, he was the first one to make friends with Daniel after I pushed him away. Which reminds me...

"So uhm is Daniel in our school?" I asked nervously. I don't even know why I was so nervous.