"There's a guy out there staring at me!"

"Hey, Amber!" My best friend, Brooke yelled all the way down the hallway. We've been close since middle school.

"Hey, Brooke!" I greeted back.

"How are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm fine." I lied. I had this feeling that I'm being stalked by someone.

"Are you sure?" She asked, looking worried.

"Yeah."

"Okay, are you ready for math?"

"I'm never ready for math."

"Who is ready for math?" Brooke asked sarcastically.

We walked in our math class. We're early. But, we still stayed in the classroom. I sit next to Brooke.

A few minutes later the bell rang. Everyone sat in their seats and our teacher, Ms.Green started talking. I was too tired to pay attention. I'm just sitting their daydreaming. I looked outside and saw a guy in all black with a hood staring at me. I jumped out of my seat.

"Is their something wrong?" Ms. green asked.

"There's a guy out there staring at me!" I screamed.

Everyone looked out the window.

"I don't see anyone, Amber." Ms. Green said, still looking out the window.

"I was probably just imagining it. Sorry."

"It's okay. Next time you see it, tell me quicker so I can catch whoever it is next time." Ms. Green said. She's a really sweet teacher. It's just math is boring.

I swear I wasn't imagining that. I know what I saw, but I don't wanna be known as a crazy person who sees stuff that's not there.

Ms. Green started teaching whatever she was teaching again. I looked out the window and I saw it again. I'm freaking out in the inside, but calm on the outside. Who does this? It's pretty sick. Now I'm feeling nauseous.

"Can I go to the bathroom?" I asked Ms. Green.

"Sure." She gave me a bathroom pass and I ran out the classroom. The bathroom was all the way down the hallway. I sprinted until I got there. I quickly got into a stall and threw up.

I can't believe my eyes. This is some scary movie kind of stuff. Seeing something scary and then something bad happens after. I can't be here right now. I pulled out my phone and text my mom saying I'm coming home now. Good thing I drive and I'm 18, so I don't need my mom to come here and get me out. My mom replied 'okay'.

I got out the stall and turned on the warm water. I patted my face with the water and dried off my face.

Out of nowhere, I heard a footstep coming from one of the stalls. I ducked my head so I can see if there's someone in here.

Didn't see anything.

I got back up and finished drying myself off. Then I heard it again.

"Hello?" I said, shakily.

No respond.

I just ignored it and threw away the paper towel.

When I was about to leave, one of the bathroom stalls opened.

__________________________________

Sorry this chapter is short. The next one will be longer I promise.

I think I ended this chapter pretty well. Don't you think?

I you haven't read any other my stories they're called: The Jealousy Game, and Summer Bad Girls.

The Jealousy Game is about a couple who invites their exes to a cabin for two weeks and they compete to see who's jealous.

Summer Bad Girls is kind of like Spring Breakers. It's about six girls who graduated from high school, they are like the most baddest girls in that school. All of them wanted to do something fun but they take it to the extreme. I can't tell you what they did because I'm still trying to decide which one I should do.

Anyway, thanks so much for reading!!!!!

Comment, vote, and all that other stuff!! Haha ;)