"But I did." He says back sharply still grinning. "If I was your mom I'd beat you." I said, raising my eyebrow and he laughs. "Beat me?" He says slowly. "Yes." I say shrugging. "What with a belt?" He whispers, leaning towards me, his breath on my neck. My body tenses and I take my bottom lip in my mouth nervously.

"Interesting....arent yoi the one that likes to get beat? Especially with belts? On thay pretty little ass of yours?" He whispers seductively, his hands roaming down my back to tos squeeze my ass and I whimper. "I love how your ass turns red at the bite of my belt. How your eyes widen in anticipation. I love the sounds that escape from your mouth." He whispers, his finger tracing my lips and slips into my mouth.

Oh fucking shit.

"You know, I still need to punish you. And Im so tempted to paddle your sweet ass." His other hand snakes around my neck and clasps it. Tighter....if only his grip would get tighter. "H-Hurt me." I stutter gazing into his lustfilled eyes.

"What was that? I didnt hear you kitten," He mumbles, replacing his finger with two, allowing me to suck on them briefly. Why was this so hot? Oh my God. "Hurt me. Beat me. Spank me. Anything. Just please," I pause, as he takes out his fingers and moves them down my lips towards my neck and down to my cleavage.

"You may enjoy it a little too much." He teases with a carnal smirk. "Please. Master, use me." I begged, my body arching forward to his touch. He turns his head to the side, his eyes darkening and his whole body language straightening. It was his dominant look. His hand snakes my hair and grips it, pushing my head on the couch, his other pushes my knees up so my ass is in the air. Holy Hell. He grips my waist and yanks my pants and panties down so they pool under my knees.

"After each spank, you will confess your submission to me in any way you choose got it?" He explains and slowly takes of his belt. So sexy...so....erotic. "Yes Master." I breathe. "Remember the thin line between pain and pleasure." He reminds, kneeding my ass momentarily before replacing it with his belt. The sting surges through my body and I yelp, "My Master is very kind to mw." I quickly add. "Thats very sweet of you pet, but concentrate on yourself Kitten." He says and I inhale as another slap comes to my ass. "My body and mind belong to my Master." I breathe and feel a wave of pleasure.

"Dont forget soul. Good one pet." He praises and another one comes down on me, harder than last time. "My Master pleases me and is the only one who can." I solemnly admit. I hear him groan in satisfaction and a harder one comes down. My back arches and I moan a little louder than a last time.

"In my Master's care he is my safe haven." Slap. Oh God these are getting intense. "He protects me." Slap.

"He adores me." Slap. "He owns me." Probably the hardest slap of all and all I feel is pleasure. "Who owns you?" He asks and I hear him breathless. "You do!" I moaned. The whips, the pain...it overwhelemed me. Took over my body.

"Who owns you?" The intensity filled the air and I felt my body battle between the emotions. "Y-You own me." I stuttered, my body shaking. "You.Owns.You?" He asked between hard slaps. I screamed through each one. "You own me. Its you...you." I cried out and I heard him drop the belt and flipped me over. Both his hands probed my body, his lips seeking entrance into mine.

His tongue massaging over and over...more..my body screamed more . "Relax your body. Im going to show you something you can do with your body." He whispered groping my hips. My breathing was rapid and I lean back, and let him take off my shirt and bra. He planted soft kisses on my breasts and my hands went to graze his hair.

"No touching pet." He instructed and I whimpered and put my hands down to my side. His tongue erected my nipples, sucking and tugging at them with his teeth. I groaned and moved my hips forward. He continued leaving me kisses down my hips and on top of..there.