One of the entrance doors creaked open, a tall figure stepping out. I hid my face in my knees, not bothering to get up and leave. It was too cold to do so. And right now, I didn't really care about ''ruining'' people's image of me. 

My body warmth was leaving me as I tightened my grip around myself once again.

''Erza?''

My eyes widened slightly at I recognized his voice straightaway. I quickly gazed over at him, seeing Jellal standing there with his hands tucked into his pockets. He was wearing a blue sweater under his jacket, a red scarf wrapped around his neck, along with comfortable-looking pants and winter shoes. 

My heart quickened at the sight of him as I turned my head away from him. ''Hm?''

Why.. why did he have to come out?

''What are you doing out here? And you're not even wearing a jacket. Here.''

''Huh? Ah, no.. it's fine-'' Before I could even finish, he had already drooped the jacket around my shoulders. The warmth and his scent came off of the jacket, calming me.

I stayed silent, my hands wrapping his jacket around me more securely. The tears on my face started to dry up.

Even though it hurts..

''So, what are you doing out here in the freezing cold?'' Jellal questioned, his eyes on me. I didn't dare to look at him, hugging my knees.

''Nothing..''

''Erza.''

I stared down at my shoes and then at the ground covered with thin white snow. 

I couldn't tell him why I'm out here. The reason has to do with him. Then he'll ask why I'm ignoring him. And that will lead to me telling him how I feel.

And I can't do that.

Jellal sighed. ''You're going to get sick, come on, I'll take you back to your dorm.''

I merely nodded, slowly standing up from the ground and started walking back to the dormitory. He got up as well, following behind me.

He took off his red scarf and wrapped it gently around my neck, which caused me to stop. I looked up at his worried brown eyes that were focused on putting the scarf on me. 

Small things like this, Jellal..

It just makes me fall in love with you even more. And I can't stop how I feel. 

Gray Fullbuster

''This is nice.'' Juvia told me. We both were watching as the students enjoyed themselves, and the light atmosphere felt contenting. ''Juvia has never seen anything like this before.''

''Yeah.'' I sipped the cup of hot chocolate that was in my right hand. ''You did a good job at setting this up.''

''Juvia wasn't the only one who did this,'' She looked at me. ''A lot of other people were in this too.''

''I know, but I'm saying that you did a good job, not the others.'' My gaze was away from her as I set down the now empty cup on the table. 

She simply smiled. ''Well, thank you then, Gray.'' Juvia stared at the crowd dancing in front of the stage, then at the group of people caring in the presents. ''Hey, Gray.. do you remember the first time we met?'' 

I looked at her, fully. She was the girl that had saved me. She was my first friend. 

Of course I remember.

I nodded. ''When you tried to stop the people bullying me.''

Juvia smiled sadly. ''Yeah.. Juvia wasn't able to do much as we got older though, and that lead to that fight..''

''That wasn't your fault. It was mine. Don't blame yourself.'' 

''But.. Juvia could've prevented it-''

''Shh,'' I smiled at her, softly putting my hand against her mouth to quiet her. ''It's okay.'' I soon lowered my hand away from her.

I don't want to remember.

She sighed. ''Alright, if you say so, Gray.'' Her eyes traveled back in the direction of the people struggling to bring in all of the gifts. ''Juvia is going to go help them, alright?''

''Okay, I'm going to go see where Natsu went.'' 

''Juvia saw him go outside.'' She told me, starting to walk away from me then waved as she hurried over to the people she wanted to help.

Juvia is amazing. She's so caring, always helping others. 

I strode over to the entrance doors, pulling them open and stepping out. The doors closed by themselves behind me.

Small, icy snowflakes came down from the sky accompanied by drops of snow. I strolled through the snow that piled up on the ground, heading towards Natsu who was staring off into the distance with his hands tucked in the pockets of his jacket.

''Why are you over here by yourself?'' I questioned, stopping once I was next to him.

He shrugged in response. Letting out a small sigh, I followed his gaze only for it to land on a blonde girl that was sitting on a bench by herself. She rubbed her hands together then placed them on her lap, shivering from the cold.

''She's beautiful,'' Natsu told me. I turned my head to look back at him. His eyes were still on the girl, and his face was as blank as always. He exhaled, the freezing air making his breath visible.

Isn't she that girl from our class? Lucy Heartfilia.