~*~*2*~*~ ♥

Claire's point of view

~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~

"I told you Aiden,we're done." I watched Trinity hang up on Aiden for the 6th time, just this morning. Why wouldn't he just get the hint and leave her alone.

I finished up with the straightener and turned it off, I turned around and saw Trinity with her arms crossed, glaring at me."Ready for School Biotch?" She said, smirking at me. I nodded my head and grabbed my backpack off the chair in the corner of her room.

"Another day in Hell." I whispered, walking out her bedroom door to see Alex on the couch in his Boxers.

"Morning Loser." Alex said to me while yawning.

"Ew!!!! Trinity! Lexi is naked on the couch!" I screamed and backed into the wall, shading my eyes.

"Shut up! I am wearing boxers. Stop screaming!." He covered his ears and left the room.

I started calling him Lexi when I was 8. Trinity and I made it up when we decided he was girly.

Trinity's Point of View

~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~

I heard Claire's scream come from my living room and ran out to see what was happening.

"Claire?!" I asked, running up behind her. She had her hands over her eyes covering them. Alex stood leaning against a door.

"The loser freaked out again." He said before he turned and walked towards his room.

"Ok, lets get to school Claire." I said, grabbing her arm and pulling her out the front door. We skipped down the front steps and followed the sidewalk to the school.

This is out new school for the next 4 years. I trailed my eyes over the building and memerized its look.

"OH! Look, its a puppy!" I heard Claire shout from behind me. I turned around and saw he standing with hands on hip.

"Jokes." She smirked and walked past me.

We walked up to the front door and pulled on the handle. It jiggled but the door didn't open. Locked? I looked at Claire to see a 'What the hell?' Look on her face.

"You girls are late by 10 minutes" A lady opened the door and let us inside. She must be the principle.

"Sorry." Claire quickly apologized and pulled me towards our lockers. I switched lockers with one of the grade 12s so mine could be beside Claires.

"Good luck." I winked at Claire and headed to my first class, Science.

Alex's point of view

~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~

"Hot."

"Not."

"Ew."

"Cute."

"HOT." I rated each girl I walked by. They gave me funny looks but I didn't really care, I can change their opinions on my easily.

"Broski!" I heard a shout from behind me. I turned around and saw Cayden standing behind me.

"Whats up Man?" I shook his hand and we hugged.

"Nothing. Hows life treating you?"

"Well..." I trailed off, thinking of what to say. "Oh fuck this, I saw you yesterday." I slapped his hat off his head.

"Hey Boys. Having a good first day?" A group hot girls came up in front of us and asked.

"We are now." Cayden said, winking at me.

"Girls, can we borrow these two for a bit?" Someone wrapped there arm around my shoulder and led me away from the girls.

"Whatever." the girls muttered.

"What the hell Matt!?!?" Alex shouted once we were outside and out of sight. We stood behind the portables behind a bunch of trees.

"Let go of me!" Aiden shouted from the trees. He's here too?

"Nah." They stepped forward and brought a black marker towards our faces.

"Fuck." Cayden said beside me.

"I'm a bit busy to fuck you right now Cayden." I smirked. We both burst out laughing, until Matt's friends held us steady while he drew on us.

Claire's Point of View

~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~

"Where are they!" I shouted. We'd been walking around the school for at least half an hour looking for Cayden, Alex, and Aiden.

"Over there!" Trinity yelled, pointing over towards the direction of outside. She started laughing so hard I thought she was going to cry.

I followed her gaze and saw the three of them covered in black 9's. Alex also had a moustache that somewhat reminded me of Mario. Cayden had a bushy uni brow and Aiden had a beard. That was going to take forever to get off.

I started laughing along withTrinity. We walked outside and pulled them down the side walk. I handed Alex the sweater that I'd been wearing. I slipped it on, it was a bit too tight but its better then showing how badly you got nined. He pulled the hood up and kept his head down the whole walk. Cayden and Aiden just put paper bags over they're heads, not that anyone minded not seeing there face. I think its an improvement.

We got home and let the boys wash up, while Trinity and I sat in her room. We talked about how our first day went and how funny it was that the boys got nined. Finally bed time came, I was exhausted.

"Alex never gave me my sweater back, I dont think I want it back." Was the last thing I said before I fell deep into sleep.

Thanks for reading!

PLEASE VOTE! and comment!