Rainy day

"Oh come on! Another stormy day again?" I complained as I sit down on the couch and sigh. It just never seems to stop raining. No matter what. Thunder boomed and I screamed and jumped. Sans comes from upstairs and looks at me. "Hey (Y/N) you okay?" He says, worried about me. I chuckle and stare back at him. "Yea I'm fine. It's just the thunder that always scares me." He laughs too and sits next to me on the couch.
"So since it's a rainy day, what should we do?" Sans asks me. I then shrug and think of an idea. "How about watching some movies? You know that new Star Wars just came out." I suggest. Sans rolls his eyes and laughs again. "Oh Papyrus. Always buying the newest movies. But hey, sure." Then he gets up and puts the DVD in the DVD player. We both settle in the couch and watch the movie peacefully.

Then I notice him coming closer to me. "Sans?" I ask him. He blushes a soft blue tint and looks away as his hand moves to mine. "S-sorry..." He apologized as he pulls his hand away. I smile and grab his hand again. "Nah it's fine." I reply back, then moving closer to him until we are both touching each other. We both blush and stare into each other eyes. He then grabs my face with his free hand and brings his face to mine. I blush deeply as I realize he was kissing me. When he pulls away, I move in this time until we both need air. We both laugh and smile. He brings me close into a hug and then we both fall asleep slowly in each other's arms.

(Hope you liked it! That was the first ever chapter I wrote on my phone. Since right now we are driving to San Luis Obispo in California. So yea. Just so you know I might not update on the 24th and the 25th because of obvious reasons. So merry Christmas!)
~Kris534