Surprise - z.m.

I was backstage at the most important dance recital of my life. Not only was I performing in front of a very big crowd, but there were recruiters from Juilliard here. Everything had to be perfect. I walked over to peek out at the audience and the first person I saw was my boyfriend, Zayn. "He made it," I whispered to my self as I walked to my spot to perform. I didn't think he would be able to make it considering he is in One Direction and all. Zayn always managed to make me feel safe and loved when he is around. Yeah I got a lot of hate from "fans", but he was always there to reassure me and make me feel like I was perfect. It is safe to say that I am in love with Zayn Malik. I could see myself and him getting married and having kids. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the crowd standing a clapping. 

I took a bow and walked offstage. I was soon met with a familiar pair of large hands. "Guess who." he said. I turned around and kissed the lips I had been longing to kiss for so long. "I'm so proud of you Y/N! You were absolutely amazing an-," he was cut off by a woman and man dressed very nicely. 

"Are you Y/N?" the woman questioned. 

"Yes, that's me." 

"You were phenomenal out there. We are from Juilliard and would like to invite you to come study at our campus next semester." the man said. My eyes widened and all I could get out was a yes. With that, the man and the woman took off and told me that I would be receiving information in the mail. 

"Y/N! This is great news! We have to go celebrate," Zayn said. You were extremely excited because your dreams were coming true.