But I can't even be mad,I keep tryna tell myself this but it's not working. I left out the building and went to the parking lot. I didn't bother waiting on him he should've left the room when I did.  Luckily his car door was unlocked so I got in.

I took my phone out and replied to All Legend's text, I need to stop worrying about Devin when Clearly Legend is trying to make something happen but he to sneaky too. Matter of fact I need to worry about my Sister and Unborn.. What am I thinking?

Tomorrow Imma catch the Train to fill out some applications, I want to give Devin a break he's been doing a lot for me.

"Yo, why you leave me ?". He said getting in the car.

"The doc told us we could leave but you was busy texting and other stuff". I said locking my phone again.

"I guess Jamari". He said turning the car on.

I leaned my head on the window and asked him if He could take me to Walgreen's to get these pills.

________

Later that Night:

Devin's POV: 😌😌😌😌

I cleaned some of favorite Guns out my closet. Niggas been watching my house and shit , I'm getting paranoid. I might need to move us to my other house. I feel bad that I haven't been in a Warehouse and my Trap lately but I gotta do what I gotta do for now until I figure out a Schedule for me and Jamari, I wish she had license. My gun was shining at this point so I tucked them back away.

It's Funny I never really got to introduce myself fully. But you all know my Name is Devin, I'm 21 years old... Just a Young Nigga making it right now. I've been a DrugLord since the age of 16 I did that shit by myself no help... I don't want to go to in depth but I ain't always have it like this which y'all probably know I'm just a Average African American Boy..Single Mother No father.. Went to the streets at a young age. I'm sure y'all know how that go.

But My mother she taught to me ALOT. I learned how to cook,Clean,and Grind when times get hard. She really went in about how to treat a good women and I always keep it with me.

When I first actually seen and talked to Jamari something just Clicked. Like a connection with her ion believe in that love in first sight shit but something about that girl.

I try to act like I'm just a good friend trying to help her but as she been living here I started to like her. But she's still in HighSchool so I had to snap out of it and keep my feelings to myself.

This might sound crazy but I been trying to talk to other girls so I can stop thinking about her. I've been with Plenty of girls in my past but I never felt a connection ever like that. When you become a Druglord,hoes are gonna come in that package so I know if I have feelings like that it's something serious but I can't be with her so I gotta move on from it.

I was thirsty ass hell so I left out my room and jogged down the stairs. I seen Jamari sleep with a snickers in her left hand and a Parenting book on her stomach. I chuckled to myself and turned the tv off. I took the snicker's and threw it on my table, grabbing the book I closed it and put it on the table also.

I picked her up bridal style and walked her upstairs she started mumbling words which I couldn't understand. I looked at her room then I looked at my room.

It wouldn't hurt if she slept in my room would it?

I said fuck it and took her to my room. I pulled my white cover back and put her down gently.

I put my cover over her small body and left out the room.

I need to get some water but before I walked in the Kitchen-- Jamari's phone was vibrating on the couch. I walked back slowly and seen 'Legend' with a couple emoji's by its name.

Who calling her at 2 in the morning?

After the call ended he sent her a text.

Legend: I'm sorry beautiful I was busy but I'll come pick you up so you can fill out job applications,goodnight 🙂

Why she had to ask this nigga and she got me here? Who the fuck is this nigga. I got irritated and threw her phone back down. She been acting weird since the appointment for no reason. I will figure this shit out and he ain't taking her no fucking where.

Please Vote and Comment ❣❣

Devin in the Mm 😍😍😍