Chapter 1

" grandpa will we going car shopping after school today? " I ask grandpa because we just move here from great British just last week, and a need a car to go to school because I refuse to go all year in a limo. No way in hell I told grandma yesterday.

"Yes my dear i will pick you up from school." Grandpa say. He a man of business and power, Head strong but with a good heart, he has purple eyes and the body of a 50 year old man when he is only 60 year of age, and he has gray hair. He is my grandpa, my father, and my best friend. I love him with everything I have.

"ok grandpa I have to go or I will be late. Love you." I say walking to the door were the car is waiting for me.

"Good morning Robert." I say to the drive when he was opening the door to me .

" Good morning miss Darksy ." He say will I was getting inside the car. He close and went to the other side of the car and got inside the driver side of the car. Started to drive to school.

$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$&$

I walk down the hall of my new school and hour early so nobody was at school except for the teacher and the principle. I open the door that say Office and walk in to see a women in her 30th with blond hair with blue eyes, a total Barbie. I walk up to her and ask her " hi I'm new and I need my schedule, and can I talk to the principle too?"

" what's you name?" She ask me with little attitude.

"My name is Darksy Blackwood." I soon I say my name she change her attitude quickly. She turn around and started to look for my schedule will I try not to laugh at her.

" here is your schedule and let me see if the principle can talk to you," she say handing me the schedule and then taking the phone to talk to the principle.

Before I go to the principle office let me introduce my self. My name is Darksy Blackwood for those that do not know me. I'm the daughter of senator John Blackwood, granddaughter of Joshua Blackwood and Anne Blackwood, my mother left me when I was born. I do not even know my mothers name because my grandparents don't like to talk about my mother. I have everything in my live grandparent that love me, a father that I have not seen in 12 year and I'm ok with that. I have black hair, purple eyes, pale skin tone, and I'm 5'5.

I open the door and enter the principal office. I stop in my track because for I second I thought he was my last headmaster but then I remember he has I twin here in the state.

"So you are the fames twin he always talk about." I told him when he look up from the paper he was looking at when I enter the room. As I walk up to the desk he keep looking at me like he know me. But I will not be surprised if his twin Derek talk about me after all I was his favor student and produjey.

" you are Darksy the best produjey he has ever had." He say still looking at me with the same look that Derek gave me when he has something important for me to do.

" well I will not say that I was the best produjey but I will say was the most wild one of the rest of them" I say with a smile in my face.

" we'll see what you got so this all you need to know about what you have to do to provent the war that is coming if we don't get this clans together." He say handing me a black folder with all the Information that I need for this plan to work.

" don't worry I have seen what I have to do for us to win this war I though is going to be a little hard in some parts in other is going to be a easy." I say before leaving the office like nothing happen.