#10

A high pitched squeak echo's as a small figure falls onto on you.
You, in complete shock, let out a small 'mew'. The person was completely on top of you with their arms over your chest and their face on your stomach.
Well, besides the rather embarrassing position, it didn't hurt as much as you first had expected.
"I-i-i'm so s-sorry!" The person panics and scrambles to get up, falling back onto you a multiple times being so flustered.
As you look up you see a young man wearing a torn, light blue blouse and skinny, black jeans. He also has a black eye patch covering his left right.
His face was bright red in embarrassment.
You smile softly for some unknown reason. He was rather cute..
"WE CANT LET HIM ESCAPE!" shouted an angry voice from in the distance.
The boy looked around with a panicked expression flooding over his face.
"i-i need to h-hide!" He looked at you for moment be fore running into the woods again.
You sat there in confusion until a large male stomped in front of you.
"Well this is interesting... Hah I'm sure you'd be very useful!"
Your cat ears lower in fear as the man grabbed you forcefully with his large, masculine hands, and shoved your small, fragile body into a rough fabric sack.
The blue haired boy looked out from behind a tree and the older man walked towards the exit of the forest.

Then it was all dark...

Is this the end..?

----------------
Word count: 260
Nah
Its so quick...
¡-¡