#8

((Excuse the awful quality, but i was in a moving car so i couldn't get any decent photos))
You wander through out more rooms, observing them and what they contain. One room had a large wardrobe and chests while another had a large table and chairs. The whole house has a golden theme to it, perfect for a large, rich family dinner or get-together.
Walking through a hallway, a large window grabs your attention.
Outside the glass pane reveals a a large field down below a cliff the mansion is standing on. Looking down at the grassy plains causes you to feel a little queasy, but you bare with it and back away from the window sill.
Something wasn't right here.
Your ears flick back.
You turn around and check the space behind you, cautiously.
A sudden wave of panic flows through you, making the walls move. They seem to cave in and get closer, as your breathing and heart beat pattern become more jagged.
You scramble back over to the window opening it instantly. Instinct and fear of the house mix in your stomach and mind.
Either you stay here and stay in your hyperventilating, panicked state or you go out and risk your life to get to the woods and calm down?
Right now, woods is the only option.
You carefully and shakily walk out the window...

~~~~~~
Word count: 240
Wow that's pretty bad...
I am so sorry...
I'm such a bad author...
;-;
/)QmQ(\