#3

You put a hand on the window ledge and pull yourself in the house. There doesn't seem to be anyone living here seeing as there is trash and junk everywhere.
You scamper around and open cupboards snatching a few bars of... whatever food is in it. Some chocolate, some cereal and some both. 'Human food is strangely good... Even with tons of sugar' you think.
Let's just say you font really like sugar. (Yes that includes chocolate, as a biteful choco is fatal to cats. But then you are part human, part cat so its not as fatal to you, but still bad)
You open a door to the next room and find what looks like a shop. There are all sorts of things in here! Keyrings, shirts, boxes and balls! Tons of stuff!
You then wander a bit too far...
An antler, of some alligator-rabbit creature, pricks your side and you scream out loud.
Quickly slapping a hand over your mouth, you dive under a table. Hopefully you are out of sight.
"The hell was that?! Dipper! Stop screaming with your high pitched girl screams!!" Yelled the man.
At this point you are utterly terrified. 'So there is more than one person living here! damn! I shouldn't have been so careless!' You think and mentally slap yourself.
"Hey! It wasn't me!" Another voice yells down. I assume that's 'Dipper'. It sounded like a 13-14 year old boy. (Yes I know he is 12 in the show, I just think he need to be older)
The old man walks back outside mumbling something.
You sigh in relief that you can get out of the house.
You run out from under the table and sprint into the hallway. You pant in panic and knock a few things over. One of those things was a deer-bear-wolf statue.
It lands directly on your fluffy tail.
"AAGGH!" you scream very loud in pain and tears prick up.
"What th-" a boy, wearing a orange t-shirt and marine blue jacket with a blue and white cap and grey long-shorts, walks in and stares are you in surprise.
Your stomach sinks knowing you've been caught. You ears fall down and you freeze wide eyed at him. Fear and adrenaline sets in as you sprint away as fast as possible.
Again.
The boy the chases you, just like every other farmer or person you got close to. 'They all want me to be put in a cage again!'
"Hey! Wait! Come back!" He yells in a almost... Careing tone? 'Is he gonna catch me? No, its an act! He just wants me to think that he won't hurt me...' You question yourself and you panic about the house.
"Mabel! Come here! Quick!"
'Another Human?! How many live here?!' You want to scream. There is a large window, with a triangle in the centre, in a room that you dash into.
"Wait! Please stop!" The boy screams almost panicked.
The window flys over as you push it. "Woah!" You squeak when you realise you are very high up. 'Best not to jump out here...' You think as you back up.
You feel something touch your back as you back up. "Uh..." The boy is directly behind you.
You just freeze, not knowing what to do.
"Dipper what are yo- OMG IS AT A CAT-GIRL?! CAN I TOUCH IT?!" a girl with braces and a large jumper on screams, scaring the living daylight out of you. You whimper and back away from the two as much as possible.
"Best not to Mabel.. She's scared... Look at her" dipper points out as tears threaten to fall I'm your state of fear, panic and stress.
"Are you okay?" 'Dipper' asks walking forwards. You hiss and bare your claws threateningly. He instantly steps back.
As soon as he does, you run for the door.
You try to twist the knob, but its real hard to do so with claws. "Nngh!" You squeal in fear and run under a blue bed.
Dipper cautiously peeks under with a face of worry and almost guilt. "Its okay, we won't hurt you..." He murmers calmly.
Your tears have already fell, as you quiver under the bed.
"KIDS! BED! NOW!" a strong voice yelled up. "Okay Grunkle Stan!" Mabel and dipper yelled.
Mabel and dipper whisper between each other and nod before getting into their beds, dipper being above you.
Suddenly a pillow is forces into your face and you jump a little in surprise. "Here ya go... G'night Mabel! Night uh... Cat..." Dipper says.
You stay silent, but accept the pillow. Slowly you brgin fall asleep in the pillow and your panic quickly relaxing. You take in the scent of the pillow. It had the same scent of the boy who gave the pillow to you. You then drift off into dream land calmly and comforbly.

-----------
Word count: 817

An extra chapter today, as I am bored at my Nan's... There may be another one or two as I am literally dieing of boredom...