#6

Your brain pulls you further and further into the forest. Everything looks the same yes so different! Its hard not to get lost...
Who are you kidding? Of course, your lost...
you find a river flowing through the trees. just across the river is a more flat grassy landscape.
You realise just how throat is dry your throat is as you gaze at the slow flowing water. It reflects the sun light causing it to glimmer a little. The stones at the bottwm of the river, are very big as the water is rather slow and unable to erode the stones well.
You take yourself next to the river and bend down. As you take a sip of the water, a voice almost yells at you from behind.
"Hey, that water isn't as clean as most people we drink, kid!"
You freak out and fall, face first, into the water. You choke and slutter in the river ready to going the person a piece if you mind.
"But then again you aren't human, are you (y/n)? Hahaha!" It cackled.
(Y/n)? That's right! That's your name! You had forgotten your name for quite a while...
Water dips from your (hair colour) hair and you look up at the person.
You  take one look at the creature and immediately think 'A levitating, he-she, one-eyed, suit-wearing, chip... Well I've officially seen everything...' You chuckle to yourself.
"EXCUSE ME! I AM NOT A HE-SHE! NOR AM I A CHIP!!" It rages.
You just giggle. Its hard to take a floating one-eyed triangle seriously. In fact he's kinda cute...
"Well if I'm really that hard to take serious, then how about this?" He says with almost a pur in his voice as he combusts into a light blue flame.
Then out of the flames come a man, looking to be about a two years or maybe three, older than you. He wears a white shirt, golden waist coat with a golden brick pattern, black tousers and black shoes. All complete with a long, black top hat, black tie and a black kane. His hair is a golden-blonde with dark, almost black, brown at the back of his head. He also has a triangular shaped eye patch over one eye.
Well I guess he is a guy then...
"Well, I never did introduce myself did I? The name's bill cipher! I already know your name, (y/n)! Haha!" He laughs to himself as you stand to get out the water.
He offers a hand but you slap it away.
"Suit yourself.." He mumbles and steps back a little. You shake violently to get the water off, purposely showering him in water.
"Hey! Watch it you brat!" Be yells stumbling backwards. You smirk and stop shaking.
"...here..." He says quietly and millions of tiny droplets of water fly of of you to form a ball of water. The ball these splashes back into the river.
You are now completely dry.
'Thanks... I guess... Can you read my mind?' You ask in your head.
"Your welcome. And of course I can! How else did I hear that insult earlier?" He says with a hint of annoyance to his tone.
Your ears flop down a little as an apollogy.
"Oh well... I guest I sorta deserved it for scaring you into the water.. He he but you should have seen your face!" He laughed and began to levitate.
The sun began to set in the distance, so you scamper into the woods. Bill glides behind you and keeping his eye on you. He is kinda creeping you out.
'Is there a problem?! Why are you following me?' You scream in your head.
"Oh I just find you so very interesting~" Bill says in a flirtatious tone. You roll your eyes unimpressed and annoyed by him.
"Hmm.. Most girls would swoon at such a complement from me~" he goes on. "But then, you aren't most girls~ you are special~ and most of all beautiful~" he complements.
"Ugh..." You mumble, in pure annoyance and disgust.
'Stop it! Just go away you stupid, one-eyed freak!' You scream at him through your mind.
He seemed rather surprised and almost hurt at your rage. "As you wish..." He fades into the scenery.
All of a sudden, you feel the stone cold feeling of lonelyness fade over the woods as his golden glow disappears.
You exhale and climb the nearest tree to you.
You large oak tree sheltered you from the now pouring rain, but felt rather uncomfortable to sit on.
"You want to go back to the twins huh?" Your head snaps up to see none other than, Bill Cipher hanging upside down from the branch above. "You dislike being alone don't you? Haha! I can't take you back to them if you'd like that kitten!~" he chuckles and floats onto the same branch at you. You look away in defeat. He had read your mind again.
Yes, you miss those two kids who helped you out if the cold and didn't keep you in a cage. They gave you warmth, shelter, food and allowed you to gain trust in humans for the first time. You sigh heavily.
"Here, I'll take you somewhere out of the rain and so a safer place to sleep. Just take my hand!" You said looking down at you, holding out a welcoming hand.
You hesitate, but take his hand, knowing that deep down inside you wanted to be anywhere by outside in the rain.

-------------------
Word count: 924

Please vote and comment if you enjoyed!
:D
Thanks for your support!