Little foal

Who else is exited for Leh foal to be born?! I'm writing it and I'm exited as fuck! Let's continue!

Jean pov (for a first)

I felt like my gut was swallowing its self. My palms were sweaty. My head hurt. And I was damn near having a breakdown.

Eren looked at me with actual concern in his eyes. "Come on horse face, he happy! Your having a foal!" Eren said as he snuggled into Levi's side on the couch. Levi looked scared, as well as me.

"Trust me, I'm happy. It's just, Marco's in so much pain! It's my fault!" I cradled my head in my hands.

"Look, if Marco didn't want it, he would've done something about it. In fact, he loves it! He told me he wanted it. So, Jean, get your shit together!" Eren half-yelled. I took deep breaths and looked into the straight face of Levi. He looked to Eren worriedly. He was probobly thinking the same thing as me. It was our fault our mates were going to go through so much pain. Eren's going to be in twice as much pain as Marco.

A high pitched giggle came from the bedroom. Soon, a brown haired vampire jumped out and skipped toward me.

"Congratulations on a baby boy Jean!" Hanji smiled at me. I smiled. The anxiety long forgotten. Eren grinned at me and I swore I saw the corners of his mates mouth rise at me. "Marco's got him right now. You can go and see them." I jumped up from my seat on the couch and ran to the room where my freckled mate was.

I ran to his side. In his arms was a small bunch of blankets wrapped around a tiny body. I smiled and kissed his cheek. My son began to stir and then wailed. I saw his face. He had freckles like Marco but small tufts of dirty-blonde hair on his head.

"Wanna hold him?" Marco smiled up at me. I nodded and took the baby in my arms.

"What are we going to name him?" I asked Marco in a hushed voice.

"Theo. Theo has a nice ring to it. Theo kirschtein." I kissed Theo on the nose gently. He let out a small sound of approval.

"How does it feel to be a dad?" I jumped slightly. I turned to see Levi standing there with his arms crossed staring at me. Eren was walking over to Marco's side and chatting to him excitedly.

"Terrifying, but amazing." I said as. Snuggled them closer to me.

"Can I look at him?" He asked unsure. I nodded. And held him out a bit.

Levi studied his face and small frame.

"Damn, I'm gonna have two of these." My eyes widened. Eren was having twins? Since when?!

"Wait what?! Eren's having twins?!" I whisper-yelled. Levi nodded.

"Yeah, we found out like when we went for his first scan." My mouth opened to and 'o' shape. I shrugged it off and looked back at my boy.

"Babe?" Marco called. I walked toward him and sat by his side.

"Yeah?" He looked at Eren.

"Let Eren hold Theo. he really wants to!" I nodded and slowly passed my precious to Eren. He smiled and cuddled him.

"He's so cute!" He said while pressing kisses to his chubby cheeks. I laughed. Eren can be a real ass-faced bitch sometimes but other times, he can be a goddamn fairy godparent.

Levi walked behind him and pressed a kiss to his nape. They stood there cooing over Theo, my son. Marco giggled. He then pulled me down and kissed me.

"Guess I'm not the only one who's calling you daddy now, Huh?" I blushed. He chuckled and kissed my cheek. "But seriously, I think you'll make a great father Jean."

"Look at them. It's like Theo's there's. I bet they'll treat theirs even better. That kid is gonna be spoiled rotten." I turned to face him.

"They're having twins, you know." Marco grinned. He kissed me.

"Well, I wish them luck." He smiled and held his arms out for Eren to return our son. Marco held him like he was the only thing in the world that mattered.

"We'll be going now. It's getting late." I checked my watch. One in the morning? Time flies.

____________________________________________________________
Levi's pov!

We arrived home at half past one. Eren was exhausted and forced me to carry him to bed. He was heavier then I remember. Oh yeah! Twins. It's been seven months and I still can't get my head around it. Eren seems to be coping well. He still craves things. Anything edible and sugary, he will eat.

I carried him upstairs to our room. I placed a sleeping Eren on the bed and started stripping him. I wasn't having him sleep in his normal clothes and get them all creased. That's just wrong!

I slipped his jumper off to reveal his huge belly. I kissed it twice. One for each. I then slid on Eren's pajama shirt which was just an overly-baggy band shirt. I slid his pants down and left him in his boxers. I then picked him up again and pulled the cover back so I could put him down. Once out of my arms, I pulled the cover over Eren's body.

I just stripped into my boxers and slept. Nothing more than that. Other than the fact that Eren has a new member of his family. Theo. maybe our kids and jeans kid would be friends. I don't really know.

____________________________________________________________
Hai!

The name Theo was suggested by an amazing reader!
I know it's short and damn bad but I'm feeling Christmassy! I feel giving you guys ereri fluff throughout December! Because I'm amazing!
The picture above is what I imagined Theo to look like when he's a toddler, but he is only a newborn. Don't own it though.

Anyways part 20?! Already?! It was last month when I started this, I didn't really plan on coming this far with it. But here we are, with Theo jean's foal and Eren's huge belly.

Stay kawaii reader chan! 💛💜💚💙