Meet Eren

Hi! My names eren jaeger. I'm twenty years old, well almost. It's about a month until I turn twenty. So I'm nineteen. I play rhythm guitar and sing for the punk band 104th. My adopted sister mikasa plays bass, jean plays drums and Ymir plays lead guitar. Armin is my best friend and the bands manager.

And I forgot to mention. We're all wolves. Well, werewolves. I'm the only omega that plays in the band. But I have nothing to worry about as the whole band is mated. Mikasa has Annie. Jean has Marco. And Ymir has christa. I love the idea of being mated. But the fact that I can get pregnant is quite scary. It's only scary because I'm about as straight as a circle. If I was mated with an alpha female, I'd be fine. But anyway I'll move on.

When I was seven mikasa's parents were killed in a freak-accident. A plane crashed into the road that they were driving on. The impact killed mikasa's parents. My dad was the doctor that tried to save them, but they were too far gone. Mom and dad decided to adopt mikasa. Me and mikasa became best friends as soon as she came to stay. I gave her my favourite red scarf. She still wears it on stage.

When I was eight, my mother was murdered. She was murdered by a wolf-hunting group who called themselves 'titans'. The worse part is, she was trying to protect me. We were in the farmers market looking for vegetables and meat when a guy ran up to us with a knife. He was coming towards me, then my mother pushed me out of the way. The 'Titan' stabbed her in her abdomen. The guy was shot down by police a few minutes after. Ambulances and medics were trying to bring mother and a few more people back, but she was already dead.

After that day dad became distant. He became abusive. To me, at least. He wouldn't hurt mikasa because she was a girl and because the government had a contract with him or some shit. He would come home swinging his fists at me for tiny things. Like, not eating my vegetables or talking back.

He left when I was sixteen. That was when the four of us and Armin made a band. I learned the guitar fairly quickly, thanks to Ymir. Mikasa got lessons from her friend Reiner.and jean already knew how to play drums.

We started small, playing local events like birthdays and anniversarys. Then we moved up to playing bars and small town festivals. Then we hit big and toured all fifty states by the time our first album was released. Things were going well, for once.

Until recently.

Armin organised a world tour which would last a year and a half. Sure, it seems alright. Only we're touring with my factoid band 'survey corps'. Still good, right? No! It's not! There's only one bus available, since ours got trashed by haters. So we have to tour with them. I know, I should be exited about staying in a bus with my favourite band but its fucking unrealistic! The bus leaves in two days to go on tour.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hey reader-chan!

This is the literal shortest thing I've ever written. The next part will probably be about the same length because its a 'meet levi'. Then we'll get to the tour and levi and eren interactions. There will be smut in this fanfic! And also be warned for tooth-rotting fluff.

In the songs that they will perform I'll leave a link in the authors note, so yeah!

Stay kawaii reader-chan! 👾👾👾👾