~*~*1*~*~ You say Bull I say Shit

Thank you sooooo much for clicking on this to read it ♥ please enjoy, and vote! and comment! Let us know what you think?

*Trinity's point of view*

~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~

"I know I got to the party late but I've heard some rumours that you've been doing stuff with other girls. Are they true or not?" I sighed and crossed my arms over my chest, shifting my weight from side to side. There I stood in front of my 4 month long boyfriend, Aiden Spades, thinking he was cheating me.

I'd run into Ashley on my way over here. I was so excited to party with Aiden, hopefully not getting overly drunk. She started asking me about the rumours of him making out with other girls. The thought of it made me sick, my Aiden, making out with some slut.

"Babe, why would I do that to you? I would never cheat." He said,  grabbing my shoulders and forcing me to look up into his eyes. I couldn't say anything, I didn't know what to say. Could I really trust him?

"He's a bull shitter." I heard the whisper of my best friend Claire from behind me. I didn't have to turn to know it was her.

I started pulling away from Aiden but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me. "Come on Trinity, who are you going to believe, the girl who never tells the truth or your boyfriend?"

"Obviously I'm gonna believe my fucking best friend! After all, she has been here the whole time watching you with those fucking sluts!" I lost my temper with him and jerked my hand out of his. I stood my ground and Claire moved beside me.

"So what if I was with those sluts, your still the one I want." He flashed me that smile that use to make me melt but this time, all it brought me was anger. I pulled back my arm and swung my fist at him.

Claire's Point of View

~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~♥~~~~~~

I watched as Trinity punched Aiden across the face, ready to back her up I spread my feet apart and stabled myself, making it harder for someone to knock me over. His face turned beet red , he closed his eyes, you could see the anger boiling inside of him. I grabbed Trinity's arm and pulled her to the backyard. I knew Aiden would follow, probably bringing some friends along. Someone to keep me away while he talked to Trinity.

Sure enough, after 5 minutes of waiting, Aiden came outside with a boy I recognised as Matthew Hamilton. I'm almost sure that him and Aiden are cousins. Matthew had a reputation at our school as the bad ass jerk that played girls and could never have a real relationship.

"Trinity, please. Let's just talk this out." Aiden walked up to Trinity and set his hands on her arms. She shrugged out of them and backed away.

"No way, your a jerk and a cheater!" She slapped her hand across his cheek, leaving a red mark in the shape of her hand.

I started walking over to them, to push him away but Matt grabbed my arm and pulled me back. I slammed into his chest and tried pulling away but he wouldn't let me. Damn those stupid muscles, why must they be so strong. I groaned and continued trying to pull away, not making any progress what so ever.

"Your a fucking Dick Muncher" Trinty said, tripping over her own feet and falling backwords onto the ground.

"Excuse me?" Aiden towered over her but not a trace of fear came across her.

"Wha'd you do? Fart?" I shouted at him, giggling quietly at myself. I could feel Matt laughing along with me.

"Fuck off Claire, go blow Matt." Aiden growled at me. I grimiced and turned to Matt.