Chapter Fifteen

Special thanks to Cherryblossom3721 and monkeylova567 becoming my fans!

I don’t not own this! Belongs to J.K. Rowling!

_______________________________________________

Hermione’s P.O.V.

I woke up and my head was pounding and I felt like it was hard to breath.

I opened my eyes and saw white walls and I was laying on something soft.

Of course I was in the Infirmary.

Once again.

I tried to remember what happened and then it all came back to me.

I sat up and my head throbbed harder.

I looked around the Infirmary and saw a lot of people here.

Madam Pomfrey was running her wand over some younger student in front of me before turning around and noticing I was awake.

“Oh Miss Granger, your awake!” before she came over and picked up something off of a shelf and handing it to me.

“Here eat this. It’s only chocolate.” I nodded before taking it and slowly eating it.

I started to remember what happened right before I blacked out.

I remember hearing two peoples Patronus. One being a Stag which I knew was Harry’s and the other was a Dragon, I wasent sure who that was but I had an idea.

“Miss. Granger if you feel alright you may leave” I nodded my head and she conitued “Oh, and Mr. Potter and Mr. Weasley are probably up in the Gryffindor tower.”

I nodded before I got up and saw just how many people were in the Infirmary.

I saw that among them was Ginny, Neville and Daphne. I shook my head before I walked out of the Infirmary and walked up to the Gryffindor tower.

When I said the password and walked threw the door I found Harry and Ron sitting on the couch talking to each other.

“Hey Hermione how are you feeling?” Harry asked when he saw me.

I shrugged and said “Fine.”

They nodded and I asked “What happened with the Dementor’s?”

“Harry got rid of most of them that were in the area around us” Ron said.

Harry shot Ron a weird look and then he turned back to me and said “Draco helped me with them.”

So before I passed out those were Draco and Harry’s Patronus’.

“Oh. Then how did you guys get rid of the rest of them?”

“Well McGonagall and Dumbledore got rid of the rest.” Ron said.

“Do we have any idea how the Dementors got into Hogwarts?”

“Not at the moment, but Dumbledore has the feeling it’s Voldemort.” Harry said.

I nodded and asked “Do you know where Draco is?”

“Yeah hes went back down to the Slytherin dungeons.”

I said my goodbyes to Harry and Ron and made my way down to the dungeons.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I whispered the password I slipped into their common room and found it pretty full. Everyone turned towards me when I opened the door and I felt my face heat up at their intense stares.

I could tell they were not happy with a Gyriffindor coming into the Skytherin common room let alone me knowing the password.

I looked around and saw that Theodore was sitting over in the cornor and I quickly made my way over there. He looked up from his book and his eyes widened at the sight of me before his head turned to find everyone starting at us.

It’s not like I was never in here before its just that this was the first time I ever came in when it was this full of people.

Theodore then put his book down and stood up and said in a very demanding voice “Don’t you have anything else better to do then stare!” he then turned to me with a small smile while everyone turned back to what they were doing.

I laughed at him and said “Do you want me to go get Draco for you?”

I nodded and added a thanks before he disappeared to go get Draco.

I sat down in the chair Theodore was just in and picked up the book he was reading and started to read some of it not wanting to have to look up and find that people turned to stare at me again. I prayed that Theodore would hurry so that I wouldn’t have to be down here alone with the Slytherins.

I mean seriously don’t they have anything better to do?

After an agionishing five minutes Draco and Theodore appeared and I put down the book when Draco grabbed my hand and pulled me to my feet and out the door, which I was grateful for.

Once we were out of there and the door closed Draco pulled me into a deep kiss that made me foget about everything.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his around my waist and I pulled him as close as possible.

Once we pulled apart I smiled up at him and I rested my head on his chest.

“I heard you helped get rid of the Dementors”

“Yeah I did. Even Potter needs help sometimes.” Draco said smirking down at me.

After a few minutes of silence he said quietly. “I did it for you.”

I looked at him questionly and he chuckled and I felt his chest rumble from it. “When I saw that one of them had a good hold on you and you could barley fight it, I made sure that it woud be my duty to get rid of them.”

I smiled into his chest and said “Thank you.”

He pulled us over to a window sill and sat down and I waited til he was comfortable until I climbed onto the window sil and sat on his lap.

I layed my head on his chest, just right where it fit perfectly in the crook of his neck. I started to play with the buttons on his robes while he silently started to play with my hair.

After a good bit of silence I said “Your’s is a dragon.” I tiled my head up so that I could look him in the eye.

He looked down at me cofused. “What?”

“Your Patronus. It’s a dragon.”

“Oh. Yeah it is. How do you know?”

“I saw it right before I passed out.”

He nodded and I countined “It was really pretty.”

“Umm..Thanks.” Draco said awkwardly and I looked up and saw that his cheecks had a hint of red on them.

I smirked to myself when I saw it.

Oh how I love when he blushed.

_____________________________________________

Ok so this wasent as long as I would of liked it but I was over due for uploading so I just stopped it here.

Please vote and comment?   :D