Chapter Fourteen

Special thanks to nymphadora_tonks,   Sirissa_Sixx,      Zakiah_HaNeuL031108,     ZarZar_TheStrange,     cloverrover2   and   CezMacapobre for becoming my fans!

I do not own this, belongs to J.K. Rowling.

______________________________________________

Hermione’s P.O.V.

The second Daphne screamed there was about 20 Dementors around us in seconds.

Some of us that warent too shocked had there wands out trying to think of a strong of enough memory for a Patronus.

At the moment I couldn’t think of anything happy.

At all.

Everything seemed dark………Like light would never come again.

As if the happiness would never come again.

I had my wand at the ready but the words wouldn’t come and I knew that was the same exact thing that was happening to everyone else.

Daphne’s screams were drowned out when she was getting her face sucked by one of the Dementors.

Her body was becoming pale and her eyes glossy.

Theodore was yelling at Harry to perform the Patronus already because he knew he fought off hundreds in our third year.

Harry being Harry was just standing there trying to concentrate On a happy memory.

The Dementors were gathering around us so close I felt like I couldn’t breath.

I saw a bright light up ahead of us where we saw Seamus and Neville and then I saw a bright fox go threw a few Dementors and I knew that the fox was Seamus’ Patronus.

All of a sudden someone pushed me hard and I fell to the ground and looked up and saw that Draco had pushed me out of the way and now was getting his soul sucked out.

I looked up and was now face to face with a Dementor and the next thing I knew I was the Dementor’s icy cold, grey, dead hands were slipping from its cloak and were slowly slipping around my throat.

There was darkness and shrill, high-pitched laughter filling my head. The sound only I could hear.

It’s cold, death filled breath was filling my lungs as I gasped despertly for air.

It felt like I was drownding in cold water but it was taking to long to die.

Come on Hermione! You can do it!

Just Concentrate!

I closed my eyes and all of my thoughts were horrible ones of people dieing and the war and Draco dieing to save me.

Then I thought of his face the way the light shines on it and his grey eyes that I love and I thught about the first time I kissed him and yelled………

“Expecto Patronum!”

A bright blinding light came out of my wand faollwed by a glowing Otter.

The Otter blast threw the Dementor holding me and I was dropped to the ground gasping for air.

My head was hurting and I was starting to see white lights.

I heard two loud “Expecto Patronum!” at the same time as if they were meant to be said together. It came from near by me and I saw the blinding light once again but stronger this time and I saw a Stag and a Dragon sore threw the sky and blast threw the rest of the Dementors.

And that was the last thing that I saw before my vision failed and I blacked out.

____________________________________________

Yessssss I know it was soooo short! But I had the hardest time writing this chapter.

I kept on having to start over because I didn’t like it and then I didn’t know what it felt like to be sucked by Dementors.

So I had to look up things and then I had to go back and read parts where Dementors were in the books………..so yeah it took a long time and I still am not happy with this chapter it is defiantly not my favorite.

I promise the next chapter will be way longer!

Thanks for reading and sorry if I disappointed you! :)