Chapter Eighteen

Special thanks to LittleDimples and FaithLynSheets for becoming my fans!

Belongs to J.K. Rowling. I do not own this!

______________________________________

Hermione’s P.O.V.

I couldn’t believe when I looked down at the picture.

A picture that had to of been taking a few days ago.

When me and Draco were snogging by ‘our’ tree.

The picture was of Draco with his back up against the tree with me straddling his hips my hands tangled in his hair and his hands gripping my hips. Our lips locked in a demanded, rough kiss. His hair was messy between my fingers and his tie was pulled down and crocked. My own hair was tangled and stinking out everywhere. My shirt had multiple buttons undone.

With shaking hands I picked up the newspaper and read the headline.

A Muggleborn and Slytherin getting a little to cozy?

Pure-Blood Draco Lucius Malfoy and Muggleborn, Hermione Jean Granger might be getting a little to cozy with each other. This picture was taken Saturday night out on the grounds of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It is clearly shown that there is something going on between this Slytherin and Gryffindor. Is it that they might be dating or that Malfoy is planning to use her to get to Potter?

I gasped as I read that line and could feel tears start to form in my eyes but I continued reading.

What has been going on inside of the castle of Hogwarts? We couldn’t believe that after hundreds of years that a Pure-Blood and a Muggleborn would date. Who knew this would ever happened, or ever be allowed. How could Dumbledore allow this to happened in Hogwarts and not to mention what their parents will think.

There has not been any comment from Lucius Malfoy of as now of what he thinks of this going on with his only son. There hasn’t been anything said from the death eaters or even You-Know-Who. But how will they react to a death eaters son being much more then friendly to the enemy, someone who is helping Potter? There has not been any other word on the two Sixth years that they were together other then is picture.

We will keep you updated on what happends between these two.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Draco’s P.O.V.

We were just finishing up breakfast and I grabbed one of the Daily Prophets off of the table, which was filled with them, and got up and walked out of the Great Hall doors.

And then I waited for Potter and Weasley to come out.

Yes, we did at one time call each other by our first names but me, Potter, Weasley and my mates said it was to weird after hating each other for years and calling each other by their surnames. We told Hermione with this and she didn’t mind that much as long as we weren’t going back to hating each other and throwing horrible comments back and fourth.

Weasley and Potter emerged from the Great Hall and we made our way up to Gryffindor tower.

“How should we break it to her?” Weasley asked.

“I don’t know. We will just see what happens.” I said.

Once we were there Potter whispered the password and we walked in and when we walked into the common room me following Potter and Weasley following me. I slammed into the back on Potter, making Weasley slam into me. I cursed under my breath and when Potter still didn’t move I looked over his shoulder, which was fairly easy because of how much shorter he was to me. And what I saw made me eyes go wide.

Hermione was standing in the middle of the common room with a Daily Prophet in her hand and was starting at the front page with wide eyes and shaky hands.

It looked like she didn’t even noticed that we have even come in, her eyes franticly scanning the paper as if her eyes were playing tricks on her.

I was snapped out of my daze when I realized that we were still slightly standing in the entrance of the door. I pushed Potter slightly so that he moved out of my way, and he stumbled slightly obviously not expecting that. I sat the paper I was holding on the table and turned towards her.

“Hermione.” I whispered. Walking towards her slowly.

Her head shot up and at my voice and she dropped the paper and then she was suddenly in my arms.

“Draco.” she croaked and buried her head in my chest.

I ran my hands through her curly and hair and leaned down and whispered “Its ok. Everything is going to be ok.”

“No its not.” she gasped trying not to cry and failing.

“Yes it is.” I started to drag her towards the couch while she clung to me. Over her shoulder I saw Weasley and Potter starting to back out the door giving me pity looks.

I shook my head and sat down on the coach pulling Hermione on top of me. She curled on top of me and leaned into my chest, grabbing onto my robes.

I ran my hands up and down her back while she cried lightly into my chest.

I don’t know how long we sat there but I knew we were missing classes but I could care less. Actually I was grateful because I knew if we went everyone would be staring and whispering.

When she was done she raised her head and I took my thumb and wiped away the tears.

“What are we going to do? What is your father going to do?” she asked quietly looking up at me with scared eyes.

“I don’t know. But everything will be ok.” But even though I wanted to believe it there was always something in the back of my mind, that wasent even believing myself.

______________PLEASE READ!________________

I AM SO SORRY! PLEASE DON’T HATE ME! : )

But seriously I took like a month to upload this and it was like sooooo short. I have been so busy these last couple of weeks its been unbelievable.

I have had so much homework now that I’m in high school and its so stupid, I rather be writing :P And I was like failing history so I was trying to study a lot for that, I don’t know about you guys but I think history is boring and I hate it.

ALSO I went to homecoming on this past Friday and it was AMAZING! It wasent even my homecoming it my friends and I got to go with all of my awesome friends <3 lets just say I learned how to grind ;)

And about two weeks ago I got my Pottermore email!! Its is amazing and if you didn’t get early exceptions sign up when its officially open!

Love you guys <3 sorry for the wait and shortness of the upload! I will try to upload this weekend!

THANKS

PLEASE COMMENT & VOTE!