My Jealousy

Today I was going to surprise my husband, I'm a little nervous and right now I'm playing with my hair, speaking of my hair I haven't braid this for a long time because of ryoma-kun said in our honey moon, Thingking about it makes me blush really hard, I was interupt by the ring of train it is signal that I'm in my destination, I heard some loud noises coming from the arena where ryoma-kun is playing for the Final Tournament, waahhh I hope That I'm not late huhuhu T^T.

As I was about to enter my ryoma-kun's wardrobe, I stop because I heard laughing, the first voice is my ryoma-kuns and the second is a girl voice, something stirred up and i felt a strike in my heart, I just can't stand there and listen to their jokes, Ryoma-kun doesn't let anyone come to their room except me and his family, I frown at the thought of ryoma-kun laughing at something the girl said T^T, Am I not Enought to him? Did he not love me anymore? Is he going to divorce me? What about us? Is he going to leave us? This thought almost brought me to tears, I let it slide my jealousy and enter the room without knocking.

There's ryoma-kun laughing and at the cross where MY fav. Chair is the girl who is laughing too. They stop what they were talking about when they saw me enter the room.

"Sakuno, your late again *sigh* oh btw this is ayumi, my collegue" he said while looking at her and laughing, he didn't even kiss me or hug me and it break my heart, and finally I look at the girl who's name is ayumi, She's very beautiful and I can't compite to her.

"Hello, I'm Echizen Sakuno nice to meet you" I introduced my self and she look at me with disgust and ryoma didn't even notice it so I ignore it and Look at ryoma.

"Ryoma-kun, can I talk to you?" I said then look at the girl "Alone" what I expected is that he'll make the girl leave but I was wrong..

"Sakuno, can't it wait later? I'm still busy okay?" He said while talking with the girl. I felt rejected and disappointment and hurt. I did something and said/shout at ryoma

"WHY?, IS SHE THAT IMPORTANT TO YOU THAN ME??!! I JUST WANT TO TALK TO YOU BECAUSE WE HAVEN'T TALK FOR A WHILE!!".

"Sakuno! Don't shout and what are you talking about? Huh? Do you not see that I have a guest? And your shouting?, and I told you that I'm busy! Why don't you go home!"

he said to me. Its hurt and i can't control my tears. I ran and ran, I didn't know whats happening I just run, I heard my Ryoma(if he is even mine)shouting at me and saying to stop and the next thing I know my vision is becoming blur and darkness eat me.

----- Ryoma's P.O.V -----

I shout at my wife, I was shock and angry at my self, I didn't know what came to me and so I ran After her, I saw her running and then something caught my eyes, there's a track coming to her and shout at her name and to stop but she didn't I was too late to save her!! I run faster and now I'm beside her shouting at her to wake up and shouting to people who is just wantching telling them to call a ambulance. She is bleeding and I can't control my tears. I don't want her to die. I can't take it, the ambulance got here in a minute and rush her to the hospital while I'm holding her hands praying to god to save her. After a while they made an operation and they told me that I need to get out and wait at the outside.

"No no no, I want to be there in her side please, I need to see her!"

I plead to the doctor but they said that no matter what I do they still can't let me in, so I wait for an hours. I'm so stupid why did I have to do that?. Fck she is my wife! And she is important to me than myself, I'm lucky to have her and now i ruined it !! I prayed and pray again in a again and suddenly the door at the emergency room open and I immidiately run to the doctors and asked them about how my wife is.

"Mr.Echizen, they are both safe so don't worry and in a few minutes I'll let you see them" The doctor said and did he say THEY?.

"Doc, what THEY? What are you talking about doc? Please answer me"

I said while I'm confuse, the doctor look at me and smiled.

"Mrs.Echizen is pregnant and the baby is safe you didn't know? Oh well she's 4 weeks pregnant and she still need some rest, you too Mr.Echizen, now if you excuse me."

he said and walk away. I was left shocked at what i heard and I looked at sakuno, oh sakuno I'm so so so sorry, oh god thank you for saving her and our baby. Now that i thought about it. So this is why she need to talk to me. I'm sorry sakuno please don't leave me I hate what I did please.. please wake up.. and then next thing I know that sleep took me while sitting beside her.

------------
A/N : Hello guys hehehe I update the first chapter and I still don't know if this is 2 shot or 3 shot so I'm working on it xD.