15

Emma

I giggled holding onto jacks hand playing with his fingers, "they're so long!" a slurred. Jack laughed at me, I frowned "hey, don't laugh at me okay!" I dropped his hand and picked up the red solo cup with Vodka in it. "no!" Jack pulled the cup away from my mouth "you've had enough. come on I'm sure Johnson has a spare bedroom for us to stay in."

I huffed following Joe up the stairs, "Joe? are we gonna frickle frackle?" was Joe even his name? I don't know, "JOE?" Joe turned around to face me, "it's Jack baby, not Joe," he laughed continuing to walk up the stairs, "well Jack, Joe, James whatever the fuck your name is. are you gonna insert your lollipop into my cupcake?" he ignored me shaking his head.

"come on let's get you to bed," Jack said as he pulled back the sheets in a empty bedroom.

"No"

"Emma."

"Jack?"

"Sleep."

"fuck me."

"no"

""then I'm not sleeping. Jack your so stubborn!"

"Emma please," Jack groaned. I tilted my head back shuffling over to the bed. i slowly sat down, not taking my eyes off Jack. "are you happy? now that I'm in bed? gonna be dreaming my ass away?" Jack just walked over to the other side and took his shirt of. "lovely view. care to take the rest off?"

A/N--
Hi, I hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I'm sorry that I only posted like yesterday but it wasn't letting me see how many people had read the previous chapter.