"Taeyeon lets go! We have a broadcast and we don't wanna be late!" The girl with her crescent eyes looked at Taeyeon.

Taeyeon threw the newspaper out in the sea. Its been a year since the accident and they still can't move on from her sudden disappearance. The girls got hired by a large music company and now is their debut stage.

"Goodbye, Jessica." Taeyeon said sadly as she let go of the picture she was staring at. Jessica passed away because of the accident and the girls were devastated.

-van-

No one was talking. No one uttering a single word. All of them were in complete silence. At times like this, they should be happy. Their debut MV was shot in Thailand, and the views skyrocketed, yes they're popular.

-----------------

"DO YOU REMEMBER...!"

The girls heard the booming music of a rather popular girl group and their fans cheering for them.

The girls were on the backstage waiting for their turn.

"DO YOU REMEMBER!" The song ended and the fans kept screaming. The girls still stayed silent.

"And finally, the hottest debut you've been waiting for, gear it up for GIRLS' GENERATION!" The fans roared. They were screaming on the top of their lungs.

"Hey girls~" Tiffany sang her line. The fans' screams became louder than ever before. So loud that it can be heard even when you exit the show.

The song started and ended smoothly. People were still screaming that you couldn't even hear them singing.

"You guys did a great show! I'm so proud of you!" Their manager said.

The girls just nodded. The manager sighed.

"Please take care of yourselves. I got your back." She said.

The girls smiled as the manager walked away.

MANAGER's POV

I sigh. These girls are just too fragile.
.
.
.
.
And dense. How could they not notice that I'm their friend. Yes, I'm Jessica. But they have no idea. How dense are they? Like seriously?

I guess I should make it more obvious.

"PD-nim. Are we doing Girls' Generation TV tonight?" I ask the PD of GGTV.

"Ah, yes, why Ms. Jung?" I smiled upon knowing that they will film. Actually, after that car crash, I got a handful of surgeries and the doctors let me heal in China. There I launched my fashion brand BLANK&ACLAIR

"Can you squeeze in this hidden camera I prepared?" I told the PD nicely and coldly. The PD nods as he reads the script I prepared for 2 weeks. Yup, I've been planning this all along. I hope they'll like it.

"Manager SooJung unnie!" I heard Tiffany calling so I turn around to see her running to me with my bag.

Oh no! I must've left it while they were performing. I hope she didn't peak inside.

"Don't worry, I didn't look. I just found our picture on the keychain."

I breath a sigh of relief. I reached for my bag and turned away, back to ice mode.

"Were doing GGTV with me this time OK?" I said as I walk away clutching my bag with my hand.

...1 hour later...

"Okay GGTV filming, start!" Gosh, I'm shaking right now. Only the crew and me knows what will happen.

I go to my spot on the center and wear different clothes with the traditional shades. I always wear shades when I'm with the girls so they don't recognize me.

"Manager SooJung unni, why dont you take off those glasses." Yoona comments. I saw the girls nodding in unision. I sigh, OK, this is it. Act angry.

"How many times did I tell all of you I have an eyesore?" I asked coldly and angrily.

"Since debut." Seohyun said casually.

"Oh, I understand." I pull out my glasses fabulously of course.

The girls all gasp when they saw my face. Gosh, I'm so pretty.

"J-jessica?" They all ask in unison. Try to be sarcastic Jessica.

"No, I don't even remember we spent time together since 2007." I say sarcastically. Their eyes were still wide as fxxk.

I smile and wave my hands.

"Missed me?"

THE END.

THERE WILL BE NO EPILOGUE CAUSE THERE IS NO PROLOGUE. AGAIN MERRY CHRISTMAS SSFRIENDS!

Thanks for reading, saranghae~~~ ❤❤❤❤❤