Chapter 2 ~Ferry~

YOONA's POV

Today is the day! We are gonna ride Yuri's private ferry! I'm just wondering what could be in there.

"Ya, Im Yoona, we're going now!" Yuri shouted while I was daydreaming. I covered my ears at the sudden noise and glared at her. She glared back at me, its like she's staring into my soul.

"Ya! If you two don't want to go to YOUR ferry, then fine!" Taeyeon shouted as she dashed through the door. The other 6 just looked at us. I sighed, guess I have to do this.

"Fine, sorry Yuri UNNIE." Emphazising that she is old, lol. Her lips formed a smile and shook hands with me, the members sighed with relief and we went to the ferry. Taeyeon was already sitting on the deck.

"Thought it would take forever. Hahaha!" She laughed with her signature ahjumma laugh. She is really old, 27 after all.

"So, who will be driving this thing?" Sunny said expressionless.
"No one." Yuri said casually.
"WHAT?!" We all said in unision.
"This thing is on auto pilot. So just sit back and relax." Yuri reassured, for a second there, I thought she was gonna kill us.

"To make it more thrilling, one person must swim after us and once you caught up you can join us." Yuri said with a hint of dorkiness in her voice, she is gonna be the dork again.

"Lets do rock, paper, scissors!" She said childishly, aish, she never matures.

1st round, Yuri won, 2nd round, Seohyun won, so on and so forth... bla bla bla.

Last round... Everyone else is sitting and watching in anticipation of who will win.

Me and Sooyoung are the only ones left. Okay, I can do it!

"ROCK, PAPER, SCISSORS!" We chanted, I closed my eyes waiting what will happen. Laughter, thats all I hear. I took a peak, and I was rock and Sooyoung was... PAPER!!!! WAAAAHHHH, I don't want to swim! Wae this happen to me?

"Hope you got swimming trunks today Yoona!" Sooyoung said as she rolled on the floor still laughing.

"Bye Yoona!" Yuri smiled dorkly and pushed me out of the boat. Before I could process anything, I heard a splash.

I immediately swam up the water and followed the ferry, it was now a dot and I was swimming as fast as I could.

SOOYOUNG's POV

We saw Yoona swimming, this ferry is fast!
Yoona is fastly being a dot right now.

"Who has binoculars?" I asked out of the blue. Seohyun handed me a pair and when I looked through the binoculars, Yoona was struggling to keep up. The current was strong, Yoona could barely keep up, she swam back to the rest house and gave me a glare, she pouted and went to the house.

YOONA's POV

After I went to the house, I turned on the TV, good thing there is cable here. As I stared at the TV, my eyes widened. There is a storm coming to Jeju. I reached for my phone, sure enough they have their phones with them.

The weather is getting dim, how do they not notice this? I dialled Seohyun's number and she picked it up instantly.

"Yoona unnie--"
"Seohyun, get out of there now, and tell the other guys to come back, there is a storm. Don't you notice the weather?" I blurt out to the phone.
"Okay Yoona unnie!" She said. I hear her talking to the members through the phone. I can hear the others laughing telling Seohyun I just want revenge on not going to the ride.

SEOHYUN's POV

While the other unnies are laughing their buttocks off. Yuri unnie accidentally knocks me over and that causes my phone to fly off and fall to the waters strong current. The waves are getting stronger by the minute and the ferry was getting a little tipsy, Jessica unnie who was screaming again suddenly slipped from the ice cubes that Sooyoung unnie dropped while giving Jessica her drink. Sooyoung unnie threw up at the sea because the ferry is getting out of control and and suddenly passed out, I scrambled and ran towards the autopilot to get this freakin ferry outta here.

By now Yuri unnie cant get her balance and fell to floor, though she didn't pass out, she just looked at the ranging sky as rain begins to pour violently & strongly. Tiffany unnie was crawling toward me but accidentally switched off the auto pilot as she stood. "Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry!" She shouted while she slipped and fell off the ferry.

"Yoona was right." Taeyeon unnie said. She rushed to me and helped me control the ferry but she doesn't even know how to drive! The ferry became really tipsy this time and bags were falling out to the sea. The ferry was now super out of control and it was about to fall over the side. Sunny unnie who was sleeping easily got thrown out to sea without her knowing. I cried bitter tears at the thought of dying, Taeyeon unnie who was helping me with the ship was crying to. I couldn't help it, I let go of the steering wheel and hugged Taeyeon unnie, she was shocked, but gladly accepted it.

When I looked behind Taeyeon unnie, Yuri unnie was the only one left rather than me and Taeyeon unnie. She was holding on for dear life, I let go of Taeyeon and ran toward her.

"SEOHYUN! TAEYEON! HELP MEEEEE AHHHHHHHH!!" We were too late, she got thrown off with the current. Suddenly, we felt a shaking motion and...

*SPLAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!*

All I could feel was the cold water and a piece of wood that I used for support, and everything became black.

YOONA's POV

As I wait for them to return, heavy rain started pouring and I waited while crying bitter tears and thats when I saw it, a large wave is coming to this place. Its a really high tide and I almost shat myself while waiting for the wave to hit me.

Before the wave could hit me, my vision blurred and I blacked out.

The End.