Chapter 5 ~Sunny, Seohyun, and Hyoyeon

SUNNY's POV

I woke up in the beach a few hours ago. Well, now that I'm walking emotionless down this street thoughts fill my head.

"So, who will be driving this thing?" I said expressionless.
"No one." A girl with a blurry face said casually.
"WHAT?!" I say aloud well, there were other people.
"This thing is on auto pilot. So just sit back and relax." The blurry girl reassured.

What the? In which part did this happen? Argh. I think I'm hallucinating. Peace and calm. Peace and calm. Peace and calm.

"So who will be driving this thing?"

Argh! Why cant I get this one scene out of my head?! And who the heck are those girls?! I scratch my head out of frustration.

*SPLAT*

"MY DRESS!" the girl said as she wipes of the paint from her dress.

"Ya ajhussi! Be careful with your painting!" The girl said. Wow she's really pretty. She has orange hair and really nice braids. But when she looked my way, we both gasped.

SEOHYUN's POV

A few hours back...

I woke up to this girl nursing me, my head hurts, I dont remember anything, and I'm also hurt physically.

"Oh honey" the girl, maybe in her middle ages gave me a hug. Uhh, awkward. Who is this woman? Funny I dont remember much except my name.

"Uh ahjumma, if you dont mind me asking, who are you? What am I doing here and what the hell happened to me?" I chose to be respectful even if I dont know who the hell this woman is.

"Dont you remember me? I'm your mother for Pete's sake!" She sounded hurt and offended. Wait, this middle aged woman is my mother? O-kay?

"Wait, if you are my mother, whats my name and what do I like to eat?" Actually, I remember my mother now, I'm just teasing her.

"Thats so easy. You are Seo Joo Hyun and you like eating sweet potatoes." She said like she was just saying she blew her nose. I hugged her and cried. I dont know why, maybe I just missed her because I haven't seen her in years.

"Wait, how did I get here?" I asked her. Her mood shifted and her eyes started to get teary. She bit her lip before she spoke.

"Your uncle found you motionless and wet on the shore, its like you have been lying there for days! When he saw you, he called us and we bought you here." I remember this place. Its our house, I remember everything. Well, everything before 2007, I think. Then a lot of questions got in my head.

Like, how did I get in the water? What happened after 2007? What happened to me? And many more.

"Mom, what happened after 2007?" I asked, her eyes widened and looked away.

"How ironic." I heard her mumble.

"What?" I asked her but she just gave me money and said I should just go shopping.

Back to reality...

"MY DRESS!" I said, it has some white paint on it, and if my hunch is right. Yup its right. It came from the building which was being repainted.

"Ya ahjussi! Be careful with your painting!" I said, but as I turned to walk away I saw a red head whose clothes are obviously wet, but when our eyes met. Everything came back.

"Sunny unnie?" I called out. Her eyes widened.

"S-s-seohyun? I-is that you?" She said stuttering. When I she saw me its like she remembered everything that happened in 2007.

*flashback (scene not from story)*

"From now on, we'll stick together. Forever!" Taeyeon said between sobs.

"We are always gonna be one!" Yuri said, also in between sobs.

All 9 of us hugged each other for a savoring group hug.

----------

(From Chapter 2)

"SEOHYUN! TAEYEON! HELP MEEEEE AHHHHHHHH!!" We were too late, Yuri got thrown off with the current. Suddenly, we felt a shaking motion and the ferry sank.

*end of flashback*

She ran towards me and gave her a big hug. No matter what my dress says.

"Seohyun I'm worried about the others. Where could they be?" She said between sobs, wait, is she crying?

"Lets go to Jeju and find out but first, lets change clothes." I told her. Everything makes sense now. We have to find the others.

We walk back home but when we get there. We find a very unexpected visitor.

HYOYEON's POV

I woke up last night on a beach and walked. Wow, my legs are strong! I have been walking for hours now. I dont remember anything though. I've been walking for hours. I dont even know what time is it and the desperate me asked a passerby.

"Oppa, what time is it?" I asked this guy who has shades, a cap and a jacket. He looks at me head to toe then coldly said...

"10:23 a.m." and started walking, psh. How cold is he? Grrr...
Still walking...

I passed by a café and a girl with shades told me to sit next to her. She looks middle aged though I think she's trustworthy enough.

"Have you been to Jeju Island?" I raised my eyebrow to her question. She looks at me and smiles.

"Say, lets go to my place so we can change your wet clothes." She smiles, I take her hand and we go to a very familiar house.

*RING~*

"Oh dear, someones calling, umm... Hyo, why dont you go upstairs and go to the room to left." She says while smiling. She's very weird.

"Uh huh,...you what?!...OK I'll be there!...Yeah, I'll come get her there, poor girl...OK bye!"

I was evesdropping, dont blame me if I have nothing to do.

"Hmmm... I'm gonna go somewhere Hyo, umm... Please go to the room now." The weird lady smiles at me then leaves.

I go to the room and looked inside, and WOW! Whoever's room this is she must love sweet potatoes, lol.

I look at some pictures of the room owner and I gasped as I remember everything...

*later*

"H-Hyoyeon unnie? Is that you?" Seohyun asks me. I was expecting this a couple of hours ago. She has Sunny with her too. I smile at them and hug them. Regardless Sunny's wet clothes. I guess we'll have to find the other 6. Oh well, atleast I have them by my side.

The end.

Note: hahahaha! I'm back again. You must have waited a long time for this, this story is just a short anyways so no more than 20 chapters to expect. I'm gonna hit this story before I go. Maybe I'll update this when I have the time. Lovelots! :))