Chapter 3 ~TaeYeon & Jessica~

TAEYEON's POV

"Is she dead?"
"I don't know, lets take her inside."
"Maybe she's a criminal."
"Can't be, look at her skin. Criminals don't have soft skin."

I heard the sound of people talking, surely enough they're talking about me. Me? A criminal? What a joke.

"Uggh, where am I?" I say as I squint my eyes. I can't continue on fake sleeping anymore.

I looked eagerly at the two girls that are talking, the other one's eyes grow and suddenly scream.

"OMG! SHE'S AWAKE! QUICK NAMJOO! GET THE FXXK OUT OF HERE!"

I frowned at the cute blonde one's language. I never realized that a cute girl cusses like a sailor.

"Namjoo" as the cute one describe started talking.

"Yaa! Bomi unnie don't you cuss in front of everybody! Lets help her."

"Bomi" frowns and scoffs as she turns her back and runs like a gorilla back to a pink house, and I assume that its their's.

"Oh my goodness, what happened to you unnie." Namjoo called, she helped me up but...

"Oh my fxxking gosh, my fxxking back fxxking hurts."
I cuss out of frustration.

Namjoo's eyes grew wide, but realized something, really similar.

"Your'e like Bomi unnie, always cussing like a sailor!" She giggles as she leads me toward there house.

"YAAAA! YOON BOMI UNNIE, YOUR'E DEAD MEAT!" Namjoo shouts outside the house, basically saying she locked us out, my back still hurts like shxt.

Bomi suddenly appears at the terrace and gave us the finger, THE MIDDLE FINGER.

"Aish, she's always like this since her father died." She sighed heavily.

"Oh, by the way, whats your name unnie?" She asks me directly.

"Ah, its Kim Taeyeon, you can call me Taeyeon." I smile at her, she smiles back and pulls out a hair pin.

"This is optional, when Bomi unnie locks the door." She showed me a rusty hairpin which I assume was about 100 years old.

"When did you live like this?" I asked with sound of pity & sorry. How could she put up to this girl's behavior?

"About 6 years ago." She said casually as if it was nothing. Really? 6 years ago? If I had a drink, I'd accidentally spit it out.

"Did I just hear it right?" I say confusingly.
"You heard it Taeyeon unnie, 6 years ago, wanna hear her story?" Curiosity got the better of me and gave a nod.

"Well, when I met Bomi, about 7 years ago, she was the biggest dork I've ever met, saying that she tried to grow a meatball tree."

I chuckled upon hearing the meatball part, man, she's just like me.

"We were the best of friends and she even let me join their circle of friends named Pink Panda, we had a great time, the poor girl was gullible, somehow dumb, carefree, and happy-go-lucky. When one day, she didn't go to school, it was unusual since she doesn't have absent records and she was the most punctual kid in class."

The story was getting heart wrenching. I can feel it.

"Until the teacher got a text from Bomi unnie's mother saying that her father died and she was sick to death that she fainted at the funeral and had to be taken to the hospital. A week after that she went to the school with a poker face and an attitude taken off from a cartoon villain. She cussed everyday even in front of the teachers, she went to school naked once, we had to give her extra uniforms. She always got detention for 10 months straight, and we all did ghastly things just to be in detention with her, even though we only had a(n) 8-hour detention, we begged to make it as long as Bomi's, thats how concerned we are."

My jaw just dropped, but I closed, don't want anymore flies. She pushed the pin inside and she helped me walk inside. She laid me into the bed and she told me, she was gonna get some food.

Well, I guess living here isn't that bad. I can't even remember a single thing, all I have are blurry images of a fly entering my mouth.

JESSICA's POV

*pinch*

"AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" I screamed as I saw the crab that pinched my nose. I kicked the crab and it flew to the water, man, was I that strong? It skipped like a rock!

Wait, where am I?

"Han River." How the hell did I got here?

I stood up but my legs gave up and I fell on the ground. Gosh what happened. I can't remember a thing. I can't even remember my name.

I stood up again, this time I didn't fall. Wearing only a wet dress and I think some underwear I walked the lonely streets. Oh God, why don't they wake up yet? I saw a passing stranger walking by, I call him with the voice that somehow is a bit croaky.

"Ya! Ahjusshi!! I wanna ask something!" I call at the top of my voice.

The guy looks at me, he walks and stares at me like a maniac.

"What do you want little girly? Wanna have some fun? Get nasty?"
Totally offended by his words, I punched him right in the face. He smelled drunk anyways. He goes unconcious. I scoff and leave the knocked out guy.

"What a nice way to start the day." I say sarcastically.

I walk a bit more until I found some random guy, he looks young. I walk up to him and tap his shoulder.

"Excuse me?" I say.
"What can I do for you?" He says, he looks nice, he looks like a gentleman.

"Umm, c-can I ask what time it is?" Wow, its unbelievably cold in this part of town. Good thong he's wearing a jacket.

"Um, its already 08:36, why?" He touches my shoulder and removes it immediately.

"Your cold, here have my jacket. Let me get you inside." I can't say anything, my mouth is frozen shut.

He lend me his jacket and he walks me to his home where another guy who looks super gay is standing.

"Chanyeol whose this?" The guy gave the guy who was walking me a bitch tone.

"Just a homeless girl I found on the street, she is so cold. And I guess she had water-related incidents since her clothes are wet."

The bitch-face suddenly turns into the awe-face as he somehow recognizes something.

"Your Jessica Jung! Chanyeol! Don't you remember our friend from elementary school? Thats her! Come in!" Wow, he turned into a nice guy.

Somehow I have a bad feeling about this. But I think I heard a few people call me Jessica but I don't remember well.