Chapter 7: CRUSH???!!!

Start from the beginning

"Still asleep-" I was cut off by an alarm clock. Well,he's awake.

"Well,he's awake. I gotta go,mom said she needs help with something." Jasmine said then she walked to the sofa where her magenta bag was on,which I didn't know was there. She grabbed it and went back to me.

"Sure,be careful. And tell her I say hi." I said then kissed her on the cheeks. She nodded and did the same thing to me.

"Be careful Jasmine," Tooth said to her before leaving.

"I will," Jasmine said with a smile then left through the door.

Jack's POV

KKKRRRIIINNNGGG KKKRRRIIINNNGGG

I woke up by hearing the wake up call from my alarm clock. My hand searched for it for I can't open my eyes. It keeps ringing and ringing and finally,my hand met a familiar button and pushed it. I slowly opened my droopy eyes and pushed myself up in a sitting position.

"Can I just don't go to school today?" I mumbled to myself while rubbing my sleepy eyes.

"Jack! Come down here!" I heard dad shouted from downstairs.

"I'll just take a shower!" I shouted back. I stood up from my bed and walked lazily to the closet to get my towel. I opened the door to my closet.

Seriously? Where did I put that towel? Uggh!

I saw my towel hanging from one of the hangers. Oh! It was just right over there! Stupid brain. I pulled it out then swung it over my shoulder.

I walked to the bathroom,then like the usual routine; took a shower,brushed my teeth, etc. I went back to my closet and decided what clothes to wear. Hmmmmm...I stared at my closet thinking what to wear. Nah,I'll just wear a simple t-shirt,my blue hoodie and pants.

I slipped on my pants,first to the right leg then left leg. I put on my white t-shirt then my blue hoodie,my favorite blue hoodie. Finishing my outfit with my white sneakers. I combed my hair a little then shagged it up again...as usual.

I grabbed the door knob and was about to open the door,when I felt a presence behind me. Looking at the door,I saw a silhouette of a man. Who could this be? And what on Earth is he doing in my room? My hand slipped off the door knob then I turned around,only to be pinned to a wall with....I looked at my wrists and ankles. They were pinned to the wall with black sand?! I looked up and there he was,the Nightmare King himself.

"Pitch," I whispered in a shocked tone. He smirked evilly while looking at me.

"Let me go!" I tried struggling but they just wouldn't budge.

"Pi-" I was cut off when Pitch covered my mouth with black sand. I tried screaming for dad but only muffled screams came out. I looked desperately at my staff on the other corner of the room. What are you doing over there?!

"Jack?! What's happening up there?!" I heard dad shouted from downstairs. I tried screaming again,hoping he heard my muffled screams. Pitch just laughs evilly in front of me while I sent him a death glare.

"Oh,Jack. Don't even try." The time he said those words,the black sand tightened more and more until I'm not able to even move them. They cut through my skin which made me grunt in pain.

"If you even make one single sound,your ice princess is going to get it." This made me froze in fear. I saw Pitch smirked again. I'm gonna wipe that smirk off your ugly face if I could. Fear turned to anger. Oh Pitch,don't even mess with me like that.

"I'm just gonna go straight to what I came here for..." Pitch said.

"The Nightmare King you once knew will be undefeatable, for the Dark Lord shall rise from the pit of neglect and take what truly belongs to him." What the hell is he talking about? And who is this Dark Lord?