Chapter 5: Oh boy

(A/n: hey guys im sure you know that i was super happy that i didn't get logged out of wattpad so its really made me so happy to were i want to update a lot on this story so-

J4SoN: um may i make a suggestion?

A/n: uh sure

J4SoN: well i just want to say.......... READER-CHAN IS MINE NONE OF YOU CAN HAVE MY SENPAI!!!!!!!!!!!

Jeff: HELL TO THE NO!!!!!!!!

Mathew: NO I WANT MOMMY AND IF YOU GUYS DON'T DO WHAT I SAY TO LEAVE ME AND MOMMY ALONE!!!!!!!.......I'll.......I'll......-

BEN: You what shrimp?

Mathew: .......*sighs then clears throat*.......... I SWEAR YOU BETTER DO WHAT I SAY OR I WILL PUT MY FOOT SO FAR UP YOUR *beep* I'LL MAKE YOU RUE THE DAY YOU CRAWLED OUT OF YOUR MOTHERS *beep*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@JamieRobinson6: MATHEW!!!!!!!

Mathew: *back to innocent then crys* i said a swear TT_TT

▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪♤▪

(Third Person Pov.)

You turned around when you felt a tap on your shoulder after hugging Jeff and saw it was Jane smiling at you.

"Thanks for solving Jeff's and I's argument no one in this mansion helps us out to solve whatever we're arguing." She said sweetly as smiled at you.

"Oh well i didn't want any murder to happen tonight, besides i know how you feel i use to have arguments like yours with some of my bullies back then." You said shyly scratching the back of your head.

"Besides i dont like how boyfriends and girlfriends agrue with each other." You said.

"Wait you think Jeff and i are dating?" Jane said confused.

"Well yeah or unless you two are siblings or something." You said unsure.

".....pffffffff,Hahahahhaha." Jane laughed out loud.

"Jeff and i aren't dating. Trust me if i wanted to date something repulsive and annoying i would date a Justin Bieber fan." She said as she took a deep breath to calm her laugh.

"True true." You chuckled a little.

But soon you were pushed to the ground by a body. You groaned a little but thats when you heard another groan that was muffled in something. The force kinda made you weak with you having to hit the floor hard. But you immediately shot up when you felt something or someone squeezed your left breast and nibbled on your breast above your bra when your shirt was pulled to were the whole top half of your black and (f/c) bra was showning. Right when you shot up the thing was still in your chest till you fell back down when you got a headache but the thing caught you when you were about to fall down hard on the floor again by wrapping their hands on the lower and upper back.

You looked up at the person and saw a guy that was dressed exactly like a real life version of Link but the whites of their eyes were black and the pupil was red that glows and blood tears on their cheeks. They smirked at you showing their sharp shark like teeth.

"Sen-senpai?" Said someone.

You looked backwards and saw J4SoN looking at you two and that's when you realized what position you guys were in. You being straddled by a Link reject with your shirt lowered to were it showed almost all your bra and that your faces were too close and that his hands are place on you back. (Okay guys this is gonna be exactly like the part from OHSHC sence where Haruhi's dad walks in on Haruhi laying down on the ground and Tamaki is on top of her) J4SoN swallowed and finally speed walked towards you an the Elf and grabbed the Elfs shoulder and flung him to the wall were he landed to hard he got stuck in it and grabbed you and nuzzled you in his chest as he nuzzled on top of your head.