Chapter 3: Creepypastas new crush?

(A/n: hey guys im trying my best to update as much as possible but im super lazy and im forgetful but I'll try for you guys

Jeff: TRY HARDER WOMAN!!!!!!

BEN: YEAH!!!!!!!! INSTEAD OF WATCHING ANIME!!!!!!!

A/n: *le gasp* how dare you!!!!!!!!!! Im also in a serious relationship too ya know?!?!?!?!

Toby: really?!?!?!?! Who?

A/n: Duh its me, myself, and I its a serious relationship we have.

Masky: really =_=

A/n: yeah we have a date today on my bed with junk food and watch ANIME!!!!!!!!!

▪|▪|▪|▪|▪|▪|▪|▪|▪|▪|▪|▪|▪|▪

(Third Person Pov.)

Everyone looked at each other and started to slowly walk outside of the room and saw a gold and black dust floating around the ceiling and fallowed the trail and saw it was comeing from the foyer. They crouched and hid in the corners of the top of the stair case and saw what shocked them.

There was lots of golden, white, and black dust that surround two firgures in the room that were both floating. They looked closer and saw Mathew in the arms of the figure but didn'tsee the figures face except only their mouth and nose. They could hear the figure singing to Mathew as they rock him while floating one two feet in the air.

'Why do you smile like you've told a secret? Now you're telling lies 'Cause you'rethe one to keep it. But no one keeps a secret. No one keeps a secret. Why when we do our darkest deeds do we tell? They burn in our brians. Become a living hell 'Cause everyone tells. Everyone tells?

Gotta secret? can you keep it? swear this one you'll save? better locket in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. if i show you then i know you won't tell what i said. cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.'

JaSoN had a feel about the figure that was familiar but he couldn't figure out what it was. Everyone did nothing but watch to see what would the figure do anything threatening to Mathew. But they saw more of what they looked like. Such as they were wearing a dark grey hoodie with the hood up and saw that they had a belt that had golden bullets with a glime of two sliver old fashion revolver guns that crossed on top of each other on the lower back of the figure.

There was also two machetes hang on the both sides of the belt. And they wore black jeans with black combat boots that had golden small spikes on just the heels. They still listened to the melody of the song and keeped close watch.

'Look into my eyes. Now you're getting sleepy. Are you hypnotized by secrets that you're keeping? I know what you're keeping. I know what you're keeping.

Gotta secret? can you keep it? swear this one you'll save? better locket in your pocket, taking this one to the grave. if i show you then i know you won't tell what i said. cause two can keep a secret if one of them is dead. '

■>■>■>■>(Listen to the rest of the song then you can keep reading)■<■<■<■<■<■

Once the figure ended the song they stopped floating and landed on the ground and started to walk towards the main doors with a sleeping Mathew in their arms. But at that moment Slender appeared in front of the figure before they could get close to the doors. At that same moment all the pastas ran quietly down stairs and surrounded the figure. But they did not most at all and just stand put.

"Where do you think you're going." Slenders voice boomed in the foyer but the figure did not flinch.

But before anyone could speak Mathew just then woke up and immediately jumped out of the firgures arms.

"WAIT!!!!!!!! DON'T HURT HER!!!!!!!!! DON'T HURT MY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!" Mathew yelled as he stood protectively in front of the figure.

"MOMMY!?!?!?!?!?!" every pasta yelled as they stood there confused.

"Yeah this is my mommy she came back to me just like she promise. And she also gave me my birthday present!!!!!!!! See!!!!!!" Mathew said with joy as he held out a doll that was tucked away in his arms. (Its the same doll in the picture. But if it didn't work look up Skelanimals dog its the chibi one)

"His name is Stitches!!!" Mathew said while hugging the doll close to him.

"Whoa whoa wait......so your mom is real!?!?!" BEN said surprised till E.j hit him with his elbow.

"May you at least remove your hood and tell use your name ma'm." Slender said politely.

The figure pulled down their hood and looked up to Slender showing them their face.

"The names Black Rose but you can call me just Rose." She said.

All of a sudden JaSoN sprang up.

"Wait.........(NAME)-CHAN!?!?!?!?!?"

#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#÷#

(A/n: hey guys sorry for the long update im back in school and im super busy with projects and now theres some issues with my family and how my parents want me to spend more time with them so I'll try hard to keep updating