The Gynecologist (A Roc Royal Imagine)

It’s time for my annual gynecologist check up. Once I got there, the dumb ass secretary said that my usual doctor wasn’t going to be in today. Why couldn’t she have told me that over the phone? I was going to walk out, but I decided to go ahead and stay because this was the only day I had free before I had to travel over seas for 2 years….and I damn sure ain’t going to no gynecologist over seas. They do some of the weirdest shit I’ve ever seen. The secretary did assure me that the doctor that was able to see me was just as good as my doctor. The wait was so long too. Luckily, I didn’t have plans that day. Eventually, I heard the lady call my name to head to the back. I guess I’m about to find out for myself.

The lady took me to my room and motioned for me to take a seat on the padded table. She ran a few tests to make sure the normal things were okay, then instructed me to remove my pants and underwear. “Dr. August will be in shortly,” She said as she left the room, closing the door behind her. I began to undress, as I thought about what this doctor would be like. I already knew it was a man, and I’m okay with that, since my doctor was a man. He never did any crazy shit and I felt comfortable around him. Kind of weird? Yes. But somehow, everything just worked. He did what he had to do, and told me if anything was wrong or not. That’s it. No funny business. He gained my trust over time. I’m not sure how it’s going to be with this new doctor. I hope he’s not crazy, and going to try to sedu-. “Come in,” I said covering myself with the overlay, after hearing a knock on the door.

“Hi Ms. Y/l/n. I’m Dr. August.”he said shaking my hand and sitting in the rolling chair next to me. “I’m sorry you couldn’t see your own doctor today, but I assure you I’m a good doctor too.” He said, flashing a smile. I was in awe. The man that just walked through that door looked amazing. Oh, and that smile was to die for. “That’s good.” I said giggling a little bit. Dr. August put on his gloves, propped my legs on the stands, and said, “Well, let’s get started. Have you been having any problems that you would like to tell me about?” “No.” And with that, he proceeded to do the regular check up. At first, I was hesitant to open my legs, because I was already a little wet from just staring at him, thinking about all the sexual things I would do to him. Oh damn I need to stop before he thinks I’m some type of slut or something. “Alright, you’re going to feel some pressure. Let me know it your feel any pain.” Awww shit, here it goes.

He sticks his index finger into my hole and begins to feel around for anything abnormal. Let me tell you, I felt nowhere near pain. I bite my tongue to hold in my moans. I stared at the ceiling to prevent my thoughts from going too far. It was dead silent in the room. I could hear my heart rate increasing. I’m pretty sure I was even wetter than before. Even though he wasn’t pumping his fingers in and out, it was like I was being teased to no end. I let out a slight, unexpected moan. I looked to see if he heard. He did. He was looking at me, possibly to make sure I wasn’t in pain, and then proceeded on with the exam. I laid my head back down on the table, mentally kicking myself for moaning so loud. “Alright, everything looks and feels fine,” he said as he took his fingers out and threw his gloves away. He looked at me with concern. “Are you okay?” I nodded my head and flashed a smile. He wrote down some things on paper. Hell no I’m not okay, I want you to fuck me. I thought this to myself as I just stared at him, hard as hell. He caught me staring. “Are you sure you’re okay?” He sits back in his chair. Should I tell him?

“Ummm….” I didn’t know what to say. “You need me to do the exam again?” he asked, positioning himself between my legs again. I gulped and said, “Maybe…just to make sure….” “Alright then. He put another pair of gloves on and proceeded to stick his index finger in again, feeling around for abnormalities. This time, I just couldn’t hold it in. I moaned, a little louder than the first time, and I didn’t even care anymore. This shit felt good, and I wanted him to make me cum. As if he read my mind, Dr. August hesitantly began to move his finger in and out. Then, he added his middle finger while watching me moan and bite my lip. I held onto the sides of the table and I tried to keep my moans low, since I was still in a public office. I then felt his tongue…..his tongue! On my clit! Omg! He licked and sucked to the rhythm of his pumping fingers. He sped up as I softly cried out for more. He added a third finger and began rubbing my g-spot. He kept going faster and faster. His fingers soon felt like a vibrator, tapping nonstop against my g-spot, in my wet pussy. I squirmed, moaned, and arched my back as the amazing sensation shot through my body and the juices released from my body onto his fingers. As I caught my breath, Dr. August licked up all of my juices, making my body continue to jerk from the sensitivity. He also sucked all my juices off of his fingers.

“All better now?” he said with a slight grin. “Mmhmmm” I replied with a sigh of relief. He toss his gloves in the trash and walked to the side of the table. He leaned in to ki- “Ms. Y/l/n? The doctor is ready to see you dear.” I opened my eyes to see the secretary standing over me with her hand on my shoulder. Damn, it was only a dream. Curse my lucid dreams. I gathered my belongings and headed to the back for my check up, secretly hoping my dream would somehow come true.