Embarrassment

The demon eyed his small master as the word stay repeated in his head. It wasn't an unusal order for Sebastian to receive, no for he remembered the few occasions. It's just the pleading look he gave him; the sign of desperation in his blue, glistening orbs. He hasn't seen it shown by his master since when they first made the contract.

In a sense, Sebastian could understand why Ciel wanted him to stay so badly. Children required a lot of attention, especially when sick or hurt. Ciel was no exception.

"Of course my lord, I'll stay." Sebastian said in his usual smooth, silky voice. He then felt Ciel's grip loosen and his hands slip away. However, his eyes were still fixed upon his loyal servant.

"Is something the matter?" Sebastian questioned.
"I just wanted to thank you is all." Ciel mumbled softly, but loud enough so Sebastian could hear.
"Thank me?" The demon chuckled, surprised by his master's sudden kindness.

Ciel broke the gaze and turned his head away, attempting to hide the blush that spread across his face. "Don't take it to heart demon, I'm just showing appreciation is all."

Sebastian however was well aware of how flustered the boy was. One thing was for sure, he wasn't good at hiding it. The older male grinned and kneeled down to his height.

"There's no need to be embarrassed, master." The demon teased.

"Me? Embarrassed? How amusing Sebastian." Ciel smirked.

"Why do you keep up this facade and bravado act? I know very well why the embarrassment burns bright on your face."

Ciel nervously gazed at his butler. Did he really know? If so, how would he react?