[18] Leaves of Autumn

Start from the beginning

            Also I hope he could play guitar.

            Home is lonely without you. 

            How is it there?  Are you getting enough food?

            I miss you.  Hurry back to me.

            Lots of love,

            Cecelia.

            Dear Cecelia,

            I can’t wait to get back and see you.

            Days are long and lonely.  I can’t get you off my mind.

            Things are going good, no one has died yet, but we haven’t gone into serious battle yet. 

            My best mate here is Jack.  He has a wife and family at home.  I tell him about you so often as he tells me about his family.

            Write back soon.

            Love,

            Oliver.

            Dear Oliver,

            One month.  I’m anticipating it.

            They asked me if I want to know our baby’s gender but I said no.  I like surprises.

            I started writing this book, I don’t know if it’ll publish... It’s about me... about you... about us... everything.

            I don’t know... it doesn’t make sense.  It starts when I arrived in Lake Gloria and Rick threatened to kick me out when we arrived in town.

            I don’t know what to call it...

            Any ideas?

            Love,

            Cece <3

            Dear Cecelia,

            It’s 5 am and I love you. 

In two years I am going to love you. 

Five months ago I loved you. 

In five years, two days and six minutes I will love you.

When I am seventy years old and sitting on my porch in a big white house on a lake (preferably not Lake Gloria), I will love you.

I hope I can be there all the time when I love you.  When I get back... I never want you to leave my side.  Even if it means I have to watch you pee. 

            Writing a story sounds amazing.  Don’t forget to mention how utterly handsome I am.  Call it... Leaves of Autumn... (Sounds like a catch phrase lately.)

            I hope the baby is a girl, so I can tell any boy that comes near her that I will kill them.

            I love you Cecelia.  Never forget it.

            Love,

            Oliver.

            Dear Oliver,