"Photographers don't always ask about your boyfriend's feelings on pictures."

"They should." He pouted. I pecked his lips.

"Tell you what. How about we get all dressed up and I'll take you out on a date." His eyes perked up.

"A date?"

"Mmmhm. A real date. It'll be fun. Just you, me, and my bowtie." His grin widened.

"I love your bowties." I poked his stomach making him giggle.

"I know, that's what makes it better." He bit his lip.

"Will you swoop your hair down? Just for me? Like you used to have it?" I smiled.

"Course. I'll take you out at 8 okay? But I have to get ready for work. You can spend the day with Lux and Niall and Zayn." The brunette smiled. "And Zayn can help you pick out an outfit for all that sex." His mouth dropped open and he pushed me.

"Hazzy!" He laughed.

"What?" He blushed.

"I'm not..." I scoffed.

"Oh please. You're very sexy. And very polite. And very very very cute. And Ti amo." I locked his lips with mine.

"Love you too Hazzy." I pecked his cheek and stood up with him.

"I am gonna go change. Feel free to watch. Because I won't be back until late. I'll have Lou dress me up there." He nodded as I fled the terrace again and sifted through my suitcase. I should really unpacked this and put it away into the drawers. We've been here for a week and we'll be here for 5 more. But I didn't have time to. I grabbed some typical trousers and fitted tee. As well as my watch and boxers and socks and all that. Slipping off my white shorts and slipping into the clothes. Half finished before Louis came in giving me a shy smile as I stood shirtless in front of him trying to put on my watch. He caught sight of it and tightened it for me quickly. "Thanks babe." He nodded and took our remains from breakfast into the kitchen as I tugged on fabric to cover my body.

I entered the living room pulling my necklace out from underneath my shirt. Louis had his head resting on his forearms and Niall Sat on the floor with his legs stretched. Zayn still asleep. But Lux was on the floor too. Pink pacifier in her mouth.

"Niall there's a couch." I told him slipping into my converse.

"I let Louis have it. It's fine." I nodded slowly but confused.

"Alright then." I walked up to the teen Lying on the couch looking rather sad. "I'll see you later." He looked up and I bent down to give him a peck on the lips. "Date. You me and Italy." He pushed on a smile as I stood back up. "Alright see you Niall. Tell Zayn I say Hey. Bye Lux! Ti Amo Louis!" I called out heading towards the door.

-

I walked around Italy with Lou. Not Louis, but my stylist Lou. It's a shame Lux isn't with us, she'd love it. Lou dragged me into a shop. Tugging me by my sleeve as I rolled my eyes with a grin. It was a Jewelry retailer. And speaking of jewelry retailer, I should look for a ring. For Louis of course.

"Aw look at this Harry, it's a baby bracelet!" Lou cooed. I grinned at the tiny circular gold object.

"It's cute I guess." She glanced up at me crossing her arms. "What?"

"Don't you have a ring to buy for your boyfriend?" I sent her a bit of lip.

"Only if you help me." I pouted. She rolled her eyes and walked over to a case with me.

"The fact they have purity rings here seem a bit off." I shrugged.

"Religious beliefs." She nodded. "But seriously do they even have guy engagement-" She tugged my arm over to another case and tipped my head down like I was her personal puppet. "Rings? Okay I guess they do." I glanced around the case. Silver, gold, diamond rings tucked firmly into the slits of cloth. None in particular catching my eye.