I ate a pear- which should count for something. It was a fruit, it held nutrients, it was fine. 

I knocked on Elliott's door and hear his deep intoxicating voice instructing me to enter. I do and he's sitting on his desk, a large bottle of ciroc on his desk. "Have you been drinking sir?" I ask him quietly as I shut the door behind me. "No." Hes quiet and I stand still, the air thickening around us causing me to breathe nervously. "Rayleen, you broke me yesterday. I saw that you were hurt. I see it now and I understand that I was unfair to you." He pauses briefly, allowing me to absorb everything. I should hav known Eli wouldnt have ask me to come here for just business. "We're going to play a game. I have two shot glasses. We will each ask each other questions and if the answer is yes, we take a shot. For example If I ask you if your name is Rayleen- you would take a shot. Understood?" The whole purpose of this was mind boggling, it caught me off guard. "Why are you doing this?" I ask and chuckle in disbelief. "You arent the only one who has skeletons in the closet." He said flatly. "Game on." I say and sit across from him. "Ladies first." He insists and I smirk at him. "Is your name Elliot?" I ask and he scoffs at me, then pours himself a shot. "Am I ...well was I really your first boyfriend?" Odd first question to ask me...but I still go towards the bottle of ciroc and pour myself a shot. "Was I really your first girlfriend?" Very foolish question.....and he takes his second shot. "Do I remind you of any of those men that touched you?" Wow..no boundaries? I put my head down and grab my arm, but I dont take a shot. "Are you mad at me for breaking up with you?" As soon as I say breaking up, his body tenses. But he doesnt take a shot. "Are you scared to get close to me because you think Im going to hurt you...like they did?" I should drink the whole bottle...another shot. "Are you doing this to get back with me?" No shot. I was going to end up drunk by the time this was over. "Do you understand that I would never hurt you?" This time for me-no shot. "Can you blame me for feeling the way I did last night?" I ask-no shot for Carter. "Do you think Im lying if I told you I understood?" Nice choice of words...another shot for me. "Why were you molested too?" I say, jokingly. I roll my eues as his back stiffens and he...reaches for a shot. "You think Im lying?'" Hell I needed to be drunk after hearing thay. I took another shot quicklg, "When? Where? Are you okay? I didnt know, im sorry." I babbled like an idiot and he smiled and shook his finger at me, "Ah, ah,ah yes or no questions my dear." How could he be so calm about it. "Will you tell me?" I ask and he takes a shot, "Not now...just know you arent the only one who had strange men creeping in your bedroom." I almost burst into tears, I covered my face and inhaled shakily. "Do you believe in love?" His questions were hitting me like boulders. I looked down, then reached for another shot, "The way my mom loves me. The way I love her, and Amy and my cat Jinx. Yes, I believe in love." And slowly take a shot. "Do you?" I ask and I realize he's staring at me, "Im starting to." And takes a shot after me. My heart is hammering in my chest. "Do you know that this really isnt ciroc?" He suddenly asks. I freeze and frown, by the second shot I would have been gone. "Water." I say and giggle sofly. I guess my nerves overpowered my knowledge - I should have known." Im not stupid, besides we wouldnt have been able to make it out this office." He pauses. "I pass out after 3 drinks, I cant hold my alcohol either." He solemnly admkts and I giggle again. "Do you think we would ever been in a relationship again?" He asks nervously, and even though its water, I take another shot. "So you still like me?" I ask childishly and he takes another shot. "May I have a kiss?" His eyes soft and gentle. I stand to my feet and saunter towards him. His chest is raising subtly and I feel the soft scrubble on his shaven face. Still beautiful as ever. He smells sweet and rich and he's glancing up at me nervously. Electricity sparking between us with barely a touch. I lean forward and press my lips to his cheek., then I lean towards his ear and whisper, "I know I mentioned to you about being more descriptive." He retreats and hes smiling from ear to ear. "I know I mentioned to you about being such a tease." I grin back at him and look at the clock. "I have to go to lunch with Amh. Surprise, and Im actually going to eat." I say optimistically and he his face lights up, "Good girl. Im proud of you." Still two words that get me completely aroused. We stare at each other, absorbing each others aura."Be my girlfriend...please." Eli never uses the P word....unless its pussy. I smile shyly and sigh, "Do I have to take a shot?" He inhales quickly and pulls me into an embrace. His lips cover mine and I taste the pain...the loss...the passion. I feel my pulse racing, I feel our determination. I taste our past..it was addicting. I slowly break from the kiss and put my forehead on his. "I missed that." I mumble and he smiles, "Me too." He whispers back. "I have to get going, Amy will burst through my door any minute now." I say and lean back. He nods and smiles, "Thanks for the refreshment s." I add and he laughs, "Anytime. Call me tonight?" He asks as I open the door. "Of course, later boyfriend." I say charmingly. "Later girlfrend." He replies with a sweet smile.  

A weight is lifted off my chest and I sigh in relief. Andre will be fine if I cancel. He'll just be a friend, I'll call momma when I get home to arrange this weekend then my boyfriend...I loved the way my skin tingled at the slightest thought of calling him that. Everything would be better....even after Eli told me ...about what happened...things would return back to normal...right...right?

~*~*~*~* 

A/N yet another chapter updated...I wanted to change the spirits so I made it...a little happier...tell me...what do you guys think???? Honestly...Ill be patiently waiting my little slaves 

xxx