Chapter 1: As Mornings Go

Zoey ran down the street in a hurry "aw snap I'm gonna be late" she said "again." She rounded a corner and crashed into someone and fell. She sat there on the ground for several moments "oh my gosh I am so sorry" she apoligised "Zoey?" Zoey had heard that voice before and looked up "oh um hi Mark" she said blushing slightly. "Here" Mark held out his hand to her, she took it and he helped her up "Mark I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was-" Mark stopped her "hey it's ok don't worry about it" he said with a smile. Zoey got up and stood there "so how come your rushing?" He asked her "well uh I'm gonna be late for class" she looked at him still alittle embarrassed as he looked at her still. "Oh I see well how about we walk together" Mark said "I-I" Zoey shuddered at what he just said "oh boy now what? I've never walked with Mark before what should I do" she thought to herself she always had a crush on Mark but he never knew. Trying not to make it to obvious she smiled lightly "of course that would be nice" she said alittle bit of hesitation in her voice. "Well ok then let's go" Mark walked onwards Zoey following him behind "nice!? Nice!?" She thought aloud while walking "this isn't nice this is awesome! I feel like I could walk on air." "Zoey!" Mark was calling her "oh um coming" she hesitated and ran to catch up with him it was going to be a very long day.