Chapter 50- Graduation Day Monday, June 8, 2015

Zacznij od początku

I waved at baby as he turned around to look at us with his fingers in his mouth. He giggled and kicked his legs before turning back around in his seat. Yup, reactions such as that are absolutely priceless.

"Melina Martinez wrote that she hopes to have a wonderful future with her lover walking with her through it." The teacher said, causing the audience to 'awww'.

I looked at my girl as she blushed and sunk in her seat, embarrassed at what her younger self wrote. Of course, knowing her, she would still write that to this day. It's just her character. So far, I believe that's true for her.

After a few more name popping up, my finally came up. "Derek Michael Parker wrote, 'I hope that all lights of the world to illuminate a path for me and Melly to have a good future. Also I want good grades and go to college'."

The crowd was gushing over the first part, but ended up laughing at the second part. I laughed as well, proving how innocent I was at the time I wrote it. I was suddenly pulled into an embrace by none other than Melly.

"Indeed, we're having a great life so far. It's not perfect, but it's good enough for me." She whispered in my ear.

I patted her back. "Glad you like it."

We kissed each other when the principal's voice came back on the speaker.

"As the principal of John F. Kennedy High School of Sacramento, California, I am proud of the class of 2015. Please move your tassel to the left, because you did it! Everyone have a great life."

The crowd cheer as we through our caps into the air. Melly and I happily pulled each other into an embrace. We felt Mike and Jack come up to us doing the same thing.

"We did it! We did it!" Melly said, proud of us.

"We sure did. Congratulations." I said as she wrapped her legs around my waist like she usually does when we hug each other like this. She giggled as she leaned down to kiss me.

{_}

We ran into Jack's backyard, kicking off our shoes as we cheered in excitement. We all do a little dance as we are all happy to be done with high school for the rest of our lives. No more dealing with people who thinks they're better than everyone else. No more school assignments. No more teachers or detentions. It's all over. And the party starts now.

We all went to Jack's house tonight because he is hosting a pool party after the ceremony. He has a pool, a hot tub, and a kiddie pool, mainly for Danny, but also for those who does not like deep water. Amy is here with us, well, because she's a part of the group and Danny's here because he's our son. He's practically a part of the group as the harmonicist. Not the best one, but he's a cute baby, so he can get away with it.

"I cannot believe, you guys graduated, while I have to be there for two more years." Amy said.

"Aww. Don't worry, Amy. We will visit you, whenever we can." Melly said, smiling at the younger girl.

"You better." She said.

"Why don't we jump into the pool and we'll all feel better?" I said.

"Alright!" Melly said as the rest of the ganged cheered.

We stripped down to our swimwear. I just had a simple black speedo, while Melly had a simple pink bikini. I moved my hand to cover my growing crotch. I hummed in pleasure in my head as Melly bent over in front of me, exposing some of her cleavage to me. Goodness, I want to fuck her so bad, right here, right now. I stared at for another few seconds, when I heard Danny squeal in delight, snapping me out of my trance. My kid is here, I better stop.