Jeff the Killer x Reader

Yay! Second one shot. This one will have more fluff (kinda). I will try to make it good seeing as how i'm not good with "romantic" crap. So... enjoy(?)

No one's POV

You have lived in the Slender Mansion for about a year or so now. You befriended almost all of the pastas and have even developed a crush. If you could even call it that. Who is this crush? (If you look at the title i think you know) It is the infamous Jeff the Killer. You guys have been friends since you had become a creepypasta. You knew he was ignorant and stubborn, but you are too. That is why you guys get along so well.

™Reader-chan's POV™
Me, Jeff, BEN, and EJ were sitting on the couch. We are watching some movie called Insidious. (Btw if you haven't seen it i highly recommend.) Once the movie ends BEN and EJ get up and walk off, leaving me and Jeff alone. "So... wanna watch another movie?" I ask, feeling the awkward tension. "Uh, actually, I was thinking we could just talk, or something. I'm going on a killing spree soon anyways." he replies, earning a nod from me. "So, what do you want to talk about?" I ask. "Uh, I don't know. BEN and EJ and I have been talking lately." He began, earning some confusion and slight nervousness from me. BEN and EJ were the only ones who knew about my crush on Jeff. They wouldn't tell, would they? "I actually found out some.. interesting things." He continued. I slowly got more and more nervous as he continued. "So, apparently a certain someone likes me... more than in a friendly way. I know who it is, and I know you know who it is." He finished with a smirk. Well, he tried to smirk. It is kind of hard to smirk when you have an eternal smile on your face, am i right? "W-who is it?" I ask, cursing my self inwardly for stuttering. His smirk got larger. "Don't play dumb. We both know you like me. Just admit it." He said, his smirk getting wider the bigger his ego gets. "Stop being big headed and just accept the fact that I don't like you." I said with a small huff. He then suddenly got close to my face, making me forget about trying to prove I don't like him, and instead making me blush. "Is that a blush I see?" He said, chuckling lightly. "No. You are just, too close. Haven't you ever heard of personal space?" I said aggravated. I saw a flash of surprise flash through eyes, before it returned to their teasing appearance. I suddenly feel something warm on my lips. Eyes widening in surprise, I realize he is kissing me. I quickly close my eyes and kiss him back, feeling him smirk on my lips. After a while, we pull away for air. He leans his forehead on mine and i looked into his unblinking eyes, which were filled with love and affection. "I love you, (y/n)." He whispers. A blush rose on my face as I reply with "I-i love you too, Jeff." He then pulled me into a small hug, before letting go and putting a movie in. "I thought you were going on a killing spree." I said, my voice returning back to its normal tone. "I figured I would skip it today. Spend time with you instead." He replied. He then pulled you onto him. You guys cuddled while watching Nightmare on Elm Street. (1980's version)

How was that for fluff? I tried, but I'm not good at it. ^//^  I will try to work on my "romance" skills. Feel free to leave requests! Sorry I didn't update in a while. I was busy with holidays..