Chapter four

We sat down in a circle and the body to the male's voice whom we had heard spoke up. "We're gunna play spin the bottle, I spin it who it lands on comes in there with me for five minutes." He said smirking, and pointing to a cupboard. "Once I've done my go I'll pass it on, you can't change the direction of the bottle and if it's a gay spin." He smirked. "You still have to do it."

*

After a long time, it was my turn to spin, luckily I hadn't been picked yet.... But now I had to. Now it was my turn I could excuse myself to the bathroom and not come back but they'd come Looking for me. I swallowed hards as I spun the bottle. It spun, quickly at first, it go slower and slower until it came to a stop.
"Yami it is!" Said boy.
My cheeks set aflame as I looked at my crush. Why is the world so cruel?! I thought as I slowly stood up and edged toward the cupboard. Yami followed me, his hair covering his eyes as we went into the darkness.
We just stood there awkwardly for the first 2 minutes or so until I plucked up the courage to say. "Cool party...."
"Y-yeah...." He murmured.
"Should we-"
I was interrupted by a chorus of people outside chanting KISS! KISS! KISS!
"That's not what I was going to say!" I said my face going a whole new shade of red.
"Aibou.... Maybe we should, just for a laugh." Said Yami. "Because none of use here are bent, are we?"
I felt my heart brake in two; not just had my crush just told me he didn't love me, but he just offended gays.... Like me! I just stood there, like a zombie, rotted away.
"Aibou, you didn't answer my question..." Said Yami.
Oh sugar! I thought. He just asked me if I was gay and I didn't answer!
"Nope! Not at all! I'm a straight as a ruler!" I said.
"Okay then..." He said as he bent down. I felt his lips brush against mine, I kissed him back, and hoped this would show him that I had feelings for him.
Just then some jerk open the door. The light was blinding as me and Yami turned to face the crowd, still with our arms round each other. My face set ablaze as I let go of him quickly and quickly excused myself from the party.